Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2017, 01:14:30 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Owner Jika Rig  (Read 5845 times)

Lunker

Just wanted to post a quick review of the Owner Jika Rig I got to test through stuffstuff.com  If you are interested in testing fishing, hunting, household or DIY products free and getting to keep them afterwards, you should check out their site.  They have products for bass, crappie and even slimey fish fishermen  icon_mrgreen.  As for the rig, it performed well when I tried it out at Lake Bonham vertical jigging with a crawdad softbait around bridge pilings.  If you want to add another jig presentation to your tackle box, definitely check these out as they perform really well around thick vegetation.  Would be cool if more of us on this forum get into this site as they really do have some nice stuff to try out and nothing beats bait progress reports on our home lake that we can all benefit from.

-------------------------
Jimmy Houston got it right: She doesn't have to be a '10,' as long as she likes to fish!
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Learning one step at a time

Looks like a Japanese style drop shot rig.  I have setup some of my own. The problem is getting split rings light enough  or hooks with big enough eyes so that the split ring goes through the eye with enough room to allow the weight to move freely.

-------------------------
Neil
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: