Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 10:23:41 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
New ownership  (Read 4682 times)

Lunker Extreme

I would like to announce that I have officially acquired North Texas Trophy Cats.

First, I would like to say a big thank you to Brent for the years that he has put into NTTC, you sir, did an excellent job and I have some very big shoes to fill.

I will be getting a tournament schedule together over the next few weeks and post the lakes and dates. I am looking at the first tournament to be at Tawakoni in late October/early November.
I also am looking for a few volunteers to act as a committee to get together to discuss all activities regarding NTTC.

I am looking forward to an exciting tournament season and would welcome your feedback, please email any questions or comments to nttctournaments@verizon.net or call 214-557-8994.

Sincerely,
Ken
President, North Texas Trophy Cats

Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 10:01:20 AM by shawn

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Congratulations Ken.  I know you'll do an awesome job at taking the reins of NTTC.  Looking forward to the next chapter of NTTC.   

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Thanks for doing this Ken

"Whale Chaser"
-Making fish famous since 2008-
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Congrats and a Big Thanks to you Ken for taking over.  You can add me to your list of contacts.  Let me know how I can help.

rockon NTTC

Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 07:52:40 PM by MikeB

MikeB

Lake Grapevine Small Mouth Buffalo Lake Record Holder - 4/10/2010

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

good deal Ken!! Thanks for keeping it going.

We are excited that things are getting kicked off and moving forward.

you have my number so dont hesitate to call.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Thanks Ken.

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Ken. I'm ready to help wherever you need help! It's time to start fishing! Yeah Baby!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

hey  icon_eek congrats there kenny for takin this over . hopefully be able to make the 1st one . we had a blast out there last year  icon_mrgreen and there was some big ole fishies caught ........can we hold the weigh in on the big ole

RED DECK

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

You have a love affair with that big red deck dontcha? icon_razz icon_biggrin icon_lol

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

icon_mrgreen icon_mrgreen icon_mrgreen thats my BIG RED DECK went down there the other day and trimmed the bushes and you know it really does make it look bigger                                                           icon_lol orangelaugh orangesmilewinkgrin In your face zhammertime

Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 09:24:02 AM by fishin1

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

icon_mrgreen icon_mrgreen icon_mrgreen thats my BIG RED DECK went down there the other day and trimmed the bushes and you know it really does make it look bigger                                                           icon_lol orangelaugh orangesmilewinkgrin In your face zhammertime
icon_eek icon_eek

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: