Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 10:22:44 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Ray roberts 2 day catfish tournament !  (Read 2037 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

The Classic will be held November 9th and 10th at Ray Roberts at the Isle du Bois state park. This is a 2 day event and is open to anyone that would like to fish it. The member rate is $120.00 and non member is $160.00. Registration begins at 5:00am.

Angler of the Year and Rookie of the Year will be awarded on Sunday. Also, the 'exact weight' pot is currently $570.00 and if no one wins at this tournament, a drawing will be held for the pot. You will have an entry for each time you have entered.

We will be serving dinner at the pavillion after the weigh-in on Saturday.

If you need hotel reservations, would advise to make them soon. North Texas has a home game and most hotels in Denton are full. If not full, very expensive. Sanger Inn in Sanger had rooms last week.

Looking forward to seeing you there

-------------------------
"Whale Chaser"
-Making fish famous since 2008-
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

word is that You and Your Pops & Tom & Larry are the ones that will settle out  AOY.  That's not surprising to me at all , you 4 guys have put in the work to find fish YOURSELF (aka no pot licking'!!)and become top notch! Congrats , to who ever wins , you earned it , and im glad its down to you guys!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Thanks Jason now talk Larry into giving me a slight cushion so I can rest easy and we will be much better. icon_lol

"Whale Chaser"
-Making fish famous since 2008-
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Well good luck to all. Betwixt the two teams in the running for AOY, its apparent a mighty fine team is gonna win it fer sure. I like both teams and both have put in the TOW so taint gonna wish one well over the other. Can't think of a better AOY team or runnerup! May both teams find plenty of large gizzard shad and may the best netman win!!!!  icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

good luck to both of the teams , hope yall have great weather and be safe out there  icon_cool icon_biggrin

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: