Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 01:10:06 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Open seat Sat 10/19 or Sun 10/20  (Read 5565 times)
Lunker

I need a steady fishing partner for Lavon. I'll usually launch at the open ramp on the west side by the harbor house.
I have all the equip for jug lines. Just please bring your equip for bass, sandies, crappies, etc. also hope you can show me some honey holes and maybe give me tips for pan fish.

Top Bottom  
Lunker

I need a steady fishing partner for Lavon. I'll usually launch at the open ramp on the west side by the harbor house.
I have all the equip for jug lines. Just please bring your equip for bass, sandies, crappies, etc. also hope you can show me some honey holes and maybe give me tips for pan fish.
I forgot t mention I have all the equipment I need for pan fishing as well. My boat is a 17.5" Nitro 180fs with a 115 hp merc.
You just need to bring your gear.

Top Bottom  
Lunker

Hey I'd go with you... Used to be a kayak fisher but with my new boat being torn down I haven't been fishing in over 6 weeks. I can do the Saturday trip if you wouldn't mind the company

Top Bottom  
Lunker

Hey I'd go with you... Used to be a kayak fisher but with my new boat being torn down I haven't been fishing in over 6 weeks. I can do the Saturday trip if you wouldn't mind the company
I'm always looking for company. It's been a while for me to. Pm me your # and I'll double check kids soccer schedule and we'll go from there.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Sachse, Tx

I hope you 2 guys aren't really planning on launching on Lavon since the entire l lake is shut down. Might want to ConsIder Joe Pool or Ray Hub.  icon_lol

Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 08:51:25 AM by ken53

-------------------------
Top Bottom  
Lunker

I hope you 2 guys aren't really planning on launching on Lavon since the entire l lake is shut down. Might want to ConsIder Joe Pool or Ray Hub.  icon_lol
Ken thx for looking out for us. I talked to Collin Park Marina this morning and their ramp is still open. I believe she said they have 17 feet or so of slab remaining under water at the ramp.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Sachse, Tx

No problem. Just be careful. Bad dropoff there as many have already found out.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Ken thx for looking out for us. I talked to Collin Park Marina this morning and their ramp is still open. I believe she said they have 17 feet or so of slab remaining under water at the ramp.

Ah  icon_eek can't be three weeks ago we put a buddies toon back in the marina and the trailer wheels dropped off the ramp about 3' into the water!

Jim
Fishing Time is my Chilling Time!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

Me thinks you may want to call again they have 2 feet under the water and said launch at your own risk

Cooncrazy1

A little slime never hurt anyone.
Alot is even better
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Yep Collin will take yer money as long as ya want to give it to em. Safety issues dont matter. Launch at yer own risk. I recommend ya go to Hubbard.

Top Bottom  
Lunker

Yep Collin will take yer money as long as ya want to give it to em. Safety issues dont matter. Launch at yer own risk. I recommend ya go to Hubbard.
Ken we ended up having to go to Texoma. There was no way we could make it off the ramp at Collin Park.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Sachse, Tx

Just glad no damage to the boat or trailer or you two. Lavon is totally shut down for launching now. I went to Joe Pool Thursday but could not catch anything after these fronts. Very pretty day & Learned a little about the lake.Always good to get out.

Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 09:22:41 PM by ken53

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: