Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2017, 12:59:33 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Any Open Seats?  (Read 1457 times)

Minnow

Kawika

Hey Folks...

Just found my way here from the TFF website as I was trying to learn a little more about Lake Lavon. We normally travel up to the Sachse area of Dallas to visit my wife's grandparents. I've normally just sat around their home or in our hotel while we visited...so this time around I was hoping to try a little fishing since Lake Lavon isn't too far away. I've set up some guided trips but was also thinking about trying my hand at bank fishing as well. I noticed this part of the forum & figured I would see if anyone was looking for a fishing buddy on Saturday or Sunday late afternoon or night. I primarily bank fish for channel catfish down here in Houston...but I'm game for anything that will bite my hook... Smiley I'd love to be able to get into some sandies, catfish (blues, channels or even flatheads), crappies or anything else that we could put on the dinner table... Smiley If anyone is looking for someone to bank fish with over the weekend...I'll be more than happy to tag along.

I was born & raised in Hawaii...so I have a lot of fishing experience...just not a lot of fishing experience here in Texas. I'm always looking to learn more & always looking for more opportunities to go fishing. I'll likely be fishing with my 7 year old son & possibly with my father-in-law (only on Sunday night). I haven't had a lot of opportunities to hook into some of the more sizable fish I see on the forums...so hopefully I'll get a chance to do that some time soon. Most of the stuff we catch around here are the 14-18" eater channel cats. They give a nice little fight when you can't get into anything else...but nothing will beat seeing your pole bend over & the reel scream as line flies out... Smiley

Anyways...this will be my first time on Lake Lavon...but not likely my last as we often make trips up here at least a couple of times a year to visit. Now that we are fishing the lakes up here...maybe that will give me an excuse to come up a bit more while still scoring brownie points for giving my wife a chance to spend more time with her grandparents.

Thanks...

Kawika

-------------------------
<><   <><   <><   <><   <><    <><   <><   <><   <><   <><   <><  <><   <><   <><   <><   <><    <><   <><   <><
Kawika
Hawaiian Fisherman
Katy, TX
Good Fish
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

Are you still in

-------------------------
Cooncrazy1

A little slime never hurt anyone.
Alot is even better