Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Where to find hogs on Lavon  (Read 1897 times)

Lunker

I am going to try bow hunting for the first time this year with my 14 year old son, and we are planning on starting by hog hunting on corps land around lavon.   I'm planning on going out scouting next weekend so if anyone has any sightings they would like to share or any other tips, I'm all ears.

It just occured to me today that it is possible there are places that hogs come down near the lake.   It would be sweet to hunt from the pontoon boat.

mike

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

you'll need to contact the corp and talk with them just to be safe ...  icon_biggrin    http://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/lavon/

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker

Well I got my Corps hunting permit today and decided to drive around the lake scouting for access.   This time of the year access is pretty difficult due to the growth of weeds in most areas.   I did come across an open field at the end of a dirt road that dead ends into the back of the wateer treatment plant.   It's hard to tell the difference between Corps land and privat land in most areas.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: