Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 21, 2018, 10:52:39 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Lake Safety Patrols  (Read 1927 times)
Minnow

After that tragic incident at the island last Sunday it kinda got me to thinking about how the lake "attitude" has changed over the last few years as a result of what seems to be a much more frequent presence of law enforcement patrol. It may just be me but the pleasure crowd doesn't seem to be as intrusive as in years past.  Granted I still get my share of close flybys of the heavily laden ski boat throwing a mini tsunami behind it as it passes within spitting distance of my boat, but as a whole it doesn't seem to be as bad as years past. So I have to ask, do you think its the increased police presence?  It seems like I am seeing the Sheriff boat out all the time on the weekend's, almost more than the GW or COE boats. While getting checked multiple times during the summer gets old the results I am seeing makes it worth it I think. If anyone knows the guys that work that Sheriff boat give them a big thanks. PS .. if you Sheriff guys see this I leave all my safety stuff on the boat so I think Yall can bypass me next time....keep up the good work.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Yep always welcome them patrols on the lake keeps idiots to minimum   

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I am glad they are out there more.  My little kayak has been buzzed by PWC and party boats with night club stereos blasting away.

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

What happened at the island last saturday ??

Top Bottom  
Minnow

Go to the general discussion area and look at the clear lake on sunday thread that sould explain it i think and prevent me from injuring my casting hand trying to retype that thread over here.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: