Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 15, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Richland Chambers???  (Read 1863 times)
LLF Fishing Legend

Does our collective knowledge extend to Richland Chamber Reservoir?  I have a mess of family in Austin, Huntsville and Houston and RC would be a convenient place to get some family time.  I am interested in facilities in general, as well as fishing and time of year and maybe the Idiot Index as well.

Thanks in advance,
Brad

-------------------------
Fiberglass, aluminum, pontoons...whatever floats your boat.
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Oak Cove Marina has rooms & marina. offers some bank fishin closeby. Convenience store there has some fairly decent hamburgers and fried catfish. Has Camp site for RV or tent and also Rooms are like $60 or so. Rooms are simple as it is a fishin Camp. If after catfish, Chris Watson is the guide to git on Richland Chambers. His number be 903/654-1765. Nice big boat that can easily fish 5 or 6 folks. 25 foot center console rig. Don't mention my name, he may double his price!  icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Right on Mr.P! OakCove Marina has pretty good bankfishing there at times as well.  I caught my first 20lb blue off the little jetty by the marina there .
 Always ended up catching pretty good stringers of catfish off that lake also. Here are a couple other links to places I bank fished down there but it was many years ago
so it may have changed some. Good Luck and let us know how you do if you go.

Harbor Inn
https://maps.google.com/?ll=31.989005,-96.212838&spn=0.002757,0.005681&t=h&z=18

Fisherman's Point
https://maps.google.com/?ll=31.940873,-96.123408&spn=0.002759,0.005681&t=h&z=18

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Thanks, Mr. P and Dave.  I appreciate the information.  If I do a trip there, it will be early next summer in the hope that I can get some family to come.  We are a bit spread out so I have no idea if I can pull it off. 

Regards,
Brad

Fiberglass, aluminum, pontoons...whatever floats your boat.
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: