Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
cabelas should do better  (Read 1530 times)
Lunker Extreme

Would everyone mind doing me a favor. please call Cabelas in Allen Texas (214) 383-0502. I saw a veteran in uniform stop in and person behind him asked if he got a military discount he was told no. I was curious so I asked if Bass Pro Shop & Gander Mountain both offer military discount year around why doesn't Cabella's. I was told they do it on Veterans Day Memorial Day and one of the weekend the year. please call  to tell them you won't spend money at Cabelas until they fix this and honor veterans as the other stores do.

Scott Paille

-------------------------
We sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf.
Top Bottom  
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

While I agree military discount seems like a great idea and I'd support any company that did that.....but Bass Pro does NOT have it year round.  Some employees may vary off the company policy and give discount year round..I guess that is possible.

Bass pro gives it for 1 week a month, which is still pretty good, there policy is here

Gander mountain does appear to have it year round, although it is smaller.

Academy sports which is where I buy most things does not offer anything ever for military.  That to me would be a bigger gripe.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: