Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 21, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Lake Tanneycomo Branson, MO  (Read 1283 times)

Lunker

Seems that the blistering heat of summer is upon us... If anyone feels like an affordable trout or smallmouth fishing trip with friends or family I strongly recommend Tanneycomo.  The water in the lake comes from the bottom of Tablerock Lake so it stays between 40 and 50 degrees year-round.  I went with 11 other guys and we stayed at Trout Hollow Lodge (http://www.trouthollow.com) for three nights.  Very reasonable accommodations, I thought: one room split four ways was only $180 a person for the weekend.  I flew Southwest Airlines from Love Field into the newly opened Branson Airport (think a Bass Pro Shop with a runway in the back!)  Fishing was a bit tough this year (about 100 trout caught among the 12 of us) because the hydro-turbines were running a lot from all of the excess water in Tablerock so we were F L Y I N G down the lake but that will be toned down in the next month or so... at any rate, if you are looking for a different fishing experience you should look into Branson.  If you think you may fly there, the owner of Trout Hollow said it would be no problem to get customers from the airport to the resort.

Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 02:49:51 AM by LMB_Procrafter

-------------------------
Jimmy Houston got it right: She doesn't have to be a '10,' as long as she likes to fish!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

Late reply - don't get over here much...

that is GOD's country! Truly beautiful.
I like getting over to Mountain Home area, the White River below Bull Shoals dam.
I love that mist on the water, so cool.

Great trout fishing!
Looks like you had a great guys trip.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: