Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
I need 4oz sinkers  (Read 9239 times)
LLF Fishing Legend

Anyone casting any?  Anyone know of a local source?  I am pretty hard up so I would take eggs, bank, or whatever if those lovely no rolls are not available.

Regards,
Brad

-------------------------
Fiberglass, aluminum, pontoons...whatever floats your boat.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Thanks much.  Great prices.

Brad

Fiberglass, aluminum, pontoons...whatever floats your boat.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Anyone casting any?  Anyone know of a local source?  I am pretty hard up so I would take eggs, bank, or whatever if those lovely no rolls are not available.

Regards,
Brad
Go see Ed in Lucas [aka LucasEd] aka ProAngler Tackle...He Stocks the purty no-rolls at a purty good prices too.

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Hey bankfisher thanks for the link to hales. I do shop at PAT to support Ed, Bob and the local community but these prices at hales are outstanding on items that PAT doesn't carry.

John

I have come to the conclusion that I know everything about nothing and nothing about everything
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

I poured some big ones for the coast last month...used twist-off caps from aluminum pint beer empties. Twisted copper wire over a barrel swivel to tie to.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I poured some big ones for the coast last month...used twist-off caps from aluminum pint beer empties. Twisted copper wire over a barrel swivel to tie to.
  So Greg, You finally got away form them Keystone Lights?  icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Hey Ronnie D...nah, the 'stones are still good...I just change it up every now and then.

Top Bottom  
Minnow

If anyone needs any weights. I have a lot of them. Diffnert weight sizes. Good to melt down. I have 4 to 8 ozs.
If anyone is interested  your welcome to email me at bass4everjim@yahoo.com. The total weight I am selling it like 7lbs. I can shipped them in one of those small rate boxs if anyone wants them. I can take a picture of them and email it to you if your interested.
Thanks
jim

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: