Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 17, 2018, 05:19:52 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Eisenhower State Park - Lake Texoma  (Read 1733 times)
Lunker

I'm going on a camping trip to Eisenhower State Park on Lake Texoma this weekend.  Does anyone know any good bank fishing spots in the park?

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

The park is mostly on cliffs so not much bank access, need to go up around dam are or between the ramps at the dam or fish in the river behind the dam. Otherwise you can catch perch & maybe a few bass in the park at the boat ramp area. I haven't been there in a long time but used to go regularly (before I got into bluecats). I know it always was a very clean park & we stayed there even though we spent most of our time behind the dam in search of stripers.
...Don

-------------------------
Married men don't live longer, it just seems longer!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

they do have fishin piears but as of last year they hadnt fixed em so you could use em. last time the lake got way high the walkways got all twisted up and unusable    icon_rolleyes

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Lunker

*Cancelled*  This camping trip has been cancelled because of a family emergency.

Thanks for the replies.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: