Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2019, 06:20:39 AM

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
One Amazing Product  (Read 4456 times)

LLF Fishing Addict

While out fishing yesterday, I spent some time analyzing my gear and setup.  Started thinking about when we started fishing and learning and what was different today.  What gear is worth the money and all that.

It comes up here and there, but one piece of gear has really changed our fishing experience and that is the BeeReady Rod Holders.  I can't imagine fishing without them and it is often frustrating to fish in a boat that doesn't have them or enough of them.  I watch people on these forums do their best to replicate and sometimes totally copy the product.  I am all for saving some money when I can, but I am also about supporting those innovations by investing my money with them. 

At some point, you must give credit where credit is due.  Remember that your work can also be done for cheaper somewhere over seas, and you would come on here and moan about it. 

Time to support the people and products that got you there, even if it is hard for you to admit it.

Thank you BeeReady Rod Holders for a great product that has helped me be successful. 

-------------------------
Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

No better rod holder made. Often imitated but never duplicated!  icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Totally agree!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

I am right there with you joe. They are without a dout the most versitle rodholder out there. And folks cant get a better warranty and also support a fellow forum member..

Cooncrazy1

A little slime never hurt anyone.
Alot is even better
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

My falcon has a capacity for 24 rods half with the new style half with the old as soon as i can afford it im replacing the other half

Cooncrazy1

A little slime never hurt anyone.
Alot is even better
Top Bottom