Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 03:25:12 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Catfishing Poles and Reels  (Read 2005 times)
Minnow

Hey folks,

I've posted once before a few years ago. I finally have a summer that I'll be back home from A&M and able to fish Lavon all summer long. Up until now, i've mainly bass fished but I definitely want to get into some catfishing this summer. I'm sure it's been asked before and I'm still going to do some research on here and elsewhere, but I wanted to get some local opinions on what equipment y'all are using out there for cats.

Look forward to hearing from and meeting everyone.

Thanks!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

The ProAngler rods are the most popular [and well deserved ] favorite around here  icon_cool

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Try to book a trip or find someone or 2 to share one with, will save you a lot of time & make your summer more enjoyable.

...Don

-------------------------
Married men don't live longer, it just seems longer!
Top Bottom  
Minnow

Hey folks,

I've posted once before a few years ago. I finally have a summer that I'll be back home from A&M and able to fish Lavon all summer long. Up until now, i've mainly bass fished but I definitely want to get into some catfishing this summer. I'm sure it's been asked before and I'm still going to do some research on here and elsewhere, but I wanted to get some local opinions on what equipment y'all are using out there for cats.

Look forward to hearing from and meeting everyone.

Thanks!

The Abu reels seem to be popular. http://amzn.to/1WWvEOC

Thanks!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Get all your questions ready. Then book a trip with Tex. He will answer all your questions in great detail.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: