Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Big Country Rubs  (Read 16968 times)
LLF Fishing Addict

Well I am pleased to say, as of today, our Big Country BBQ rubs "Simply Unique & Bovine Dust" are now available in a store!

Foreman's General Store in Colleyville, Tx is the first store to carry our rubs!

If you are in the Colleyville area, drop by Foreman's General Store and look around! They are a feed store, home brew supply store, lawncare, Stihl & Honda vendor & repair site and have a complete BBQ department with name brands such as Green Egg, Weber and several other, with electric, wood, charcoal or pellet cookers available. Lots of nic nack stuff too. They also fill propane bottles! The ladies just luv this store! Stop by and ask for Scott. BUT, don't mention my name as it may get the price doubled!  icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_lol icon_lol

http://www.foremansinc.com/

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

congrats yall on gettin it out there in the storefront  icon_cool icon_biggrin

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

congrats yall on gettin it out there in the storefront  icon_cool icon_biggrin
Plus 2 ........would be cool to see it at the local grocery store next.

Top Bottom  
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

Hey DavidP, have you thought about selling on Amazon. I've been looking into it and it looks like a pretty sweet deal.  You can even send it to their warehouse and they sell, pack, ship etc for you.

http://services.amazon.com/content/sell-on-amazon.htm

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Thanks Shawn, I'll have to check into that. I already have researched enuf to know I will need FDA approved serving labels and UPC codes. Those costs are about $2,500 plus cost of label printing. Takes a whole bunch of rub to make that kind of money. Thats the only thing holding us back. Takes a lot of money to break into retail sales. Ever wonder how the FDA tracks down where e-coli or other infectious food diseases came from? It's thos upc codes that identify the product, vendor & most importante the commercial packager!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I think I hear clickers in my sleep!!

Thanks Shawn, I'll have to check into that. I already have researched enuf to know I will need FDA approved serving labels and UPC codes. Those costs are about $2,500 plus cost of label printing. Takes a whole bunch of rub to make that kind of money. Thats the only thing holding us back. Takes a lot of money to break into retail sales. Ever wonder how the FDA tracks down where e-coli or other infectious food diseases came from? It's thos upc codes that identify the product, vendor & most importante the commercial packager!

Sooooo, if'n I git sick on my of my BBQ's where I used BCR, I can't track you down  icon_lol

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

That's right Arnie! The house becomes invisible icon_exclaim  icon_lol icon_lol

Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Jump to: