Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2018, 10:19:43 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Two Wardens  (Read 1938 times)
Lunker Extreme

I was fishing lavon yesterday down from the T bridge on 380 back in the woods down from that old boat ramp that is closed and went back to my truck to get my waiders and a pair of gloves. Heard a vehicle coming my way and looked up and it was that pretty game warden green.  icon_eek  Looked again and there was a second pretty game warden green truck.  icon_eek   icon_eek Leroy said they got a call about shots being fired and it was duck season so they were just checking it out. Leroy went ahead and checked my license and they both left. First time I've had my license checked in about 12 years. Bothe wardens were very nice and hassle free.

-------------------------
Jimmy
Early to bed early to rise. Fish all day and make up lies.
Top Bottom  
Lunker

Did you hear any shots icon_eek ...sounds like someone was cuttin trot lines?? icon_lol

Gene

Gene
Top Bottom  
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

Is leroy the big black guy?  I met him but I can't remember his name.. He was nice when I met him.  He had just got through writing about 4 tickets to a guy.....no license, no life jackets, no fire extiguisher, out of registration boat...........I got stopped by another guy, but I can't remember his name or what he looked like.  He was nice too.

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Shawn, Yes Leroy is the black guy and The other guy was a young white guy. I told them I just been there about 20 minutes and haden't heard any shots fired. Leroy said they get these calls all the time.

Jimmy
Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
Lunker Extreme

Leroy is a good guy. He has never been a jerk like a certain Game Warden we used to have around here? If you don't know who I am talking about you didn't fish this lake about 10 years ago icon_rolleyes

Jerry

www.NorthTexasGuideService.com
04' Crappie USA Region 4 Champion
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Your right Jerry, Leroy is a nice guy. Since I only started back fishing the last year I wouldnt know who the other one was. Last time I was asked for a license was about 12 yrs ago on Texoma.

Jimmy
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: