Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Another Lake Erie Canada Trip :)  (Read 2363 times)

Lunker

Hello all!

Another year and another trip to the smallie capital of the world. My wife, daughter, and myself recently made a move up north to Ohio, so i wont be able to fish Lady Lavon anymore but she did give up one last blue for me on my last trip out before we moved. Since i stated we were going back to Erie a while back, i did want to post sum updates on our trip.

Was a great trip with ALOT more results this year. The crawfish were easy to catch this year in Canada, so my wife was good to go the whole trip. I was dropshottin damn near the whole time and ended with 6 smallmouth and 5 largemouth myself. My wife had 4 smallies and 3 largemouth. Did lose one smallie and got a nice largemouth on a deep divin crank but all other bass came off the drop. My wife did catch the big smallies this year though, one jut shy of 4 lbs another shy of 3. My biggest was an ounce lighter than her 3  lber.

Top Bottom  

Lunker

more pics...

Top Bottom  

Lunker

big girl...thought she was gonna be a 5 lber when we pulled her out the water...my big girl we didnt weigh, but pushin 3... these fish were both caught less than an hour before we had to get back on the ferry to leave canada. we landed 3 smallies and a couple sheephead and i had 2 more snap my line within an hour, prolly the most exciting hour of fishing ive ever seen in my life...im addicted to smallmouth now Smiley

Top Bottom  

Lunker

best pic of the trip...then my 6 lb largemouth from my wife's aunts pond...tackle box is 18 in long, sayin she atleast 22 in

Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 02:04:35 PM by kittychaser
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Good job you all nice mess of fish for sure!

-------------------------
Jim
Fishing Time is my Chilling Time!
Top Bottom  

Lunker

thanks jimbo, already gettin ready for next years trip Wink

Top Bottom  
Minnow

Attaboy son!  I knew we could make a bass fisherman out of ya eventually!  Now do me proud and go after that walleye...you won't regret it!  Just remember, catchin the LMB in the pond, don't count...unless it's my granddaughter catchin them.  Tell her Pappap got bass thumb again Monday banking at our spot at Lavon.  Got a 3 pounder and Terri got her first largemouth throwing an artificial worm with a baitcaster.   Two nice largemouth and three nice cats and we ate fish two days!  Going back thursday!

Top Bottom  

Lunker

Awesome! Bout time u joined the forum dad. Got good people on here. And a big bass is a big bass no matter where ya catch it Wink Good luck fishin on Lady Lavon!!! Try that Secret 7 out for sum channels, its good stuff.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: