Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 15, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
galveston june 22-24  (Read 1511 times)

Lunker Extreme

maid it down there friday afternoon, got everything unloaded and then drove around looking for spots to fish and to catch bait. we stayed on the east side and fished the east side the whole time. bait was easy to get i think they are called mullet? i have no idea what i was catching but it was fun catching somethen new? nothing with any size to it but a few different species. i think one small red fish around 10 or 12 inches that was the biggest of the weekend! some kinda trout and some the smallest catfish i had ever hooked icon_exclaim i cant wait to make a nother trip i learned alot did alot of watching and talking to people fishing the piers. there where some guys at night that had a generator and big lights set up and they where catching alot of somethin sometimes two at a time, might have to try that next time. i have to remember to bring a lid for my bucket next time the bait kept jumping out of the bucket i lost alot like, those are some fiesty fish for sure! yak caster you where right about the skeeters down there  icon_eek i did find some 98% deet bug spray, if you put lots on then rub it in it would work great till they find the one spot that does not have any. might try matagorda next time has any one ever fished there? i made some spider weights before i left that worked really well but i made some of them a little to heavy there almost 9 oz and when they stick on the bottom they are on there good

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

more

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: