Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2017, 09:42:37 PM

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
Yakkin Lavon.  (Read 41545 times)

Lunker

anyone going out in the morning the 16th?  thinking about heading out myself and wanted to see if anyone else would be out there.

Top Bottom  

Lunker

Red Terror

anyone going out in the morning the 16th?  thinking about heading out myself and wanted to see if anyone else would be out there.

Will be at hubbarb on the 20th  icon_razz

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Went out this evening at Brockdale Park. Windy conditions made for some tough paddling.  Did manage to catch one White Bass.  Other than that, got a decent workout this round paddling the  kayak! Today's Video.

-------------------------
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Kayak fished the point by the free boat ramp south of Lavonia Park.  Trolled tandem Crappie Jigs - one Red/White and one Chartreuse.  Caught twenty White Bass, missed others, and kept five that were Keepers.  Largest went 14" in size.  Steady action with most striking while making a wide slow turn when changing direction.  Fun stuff and even gotta a workout in! Video Clip.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Went to the Ticky Creek this morning. Caught two Gaspergou.  Went for a Crappie Jig.  Today's Picture.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Made it out to Clear Lake Park on Lavon Wednesday evening and then Thursday morning.  Caught a couple of Keepers Thursday, else it was catch and release.  Lotta fun still, even used a short cut to get to the South side of the "Island"!  Video Clip

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Made it out to Clear Lake Park on Lavon Wednesday evening and then Thursday morning.  Caught a couple of Keepers Thursday, else it was catch and release.  Lotta fun still, even used a short cut to get to the South side of the "Island"!  Video Clip

You should have seen my drag marks across your shortcut.  Smiley  Sure made it easier to fish the South side.

what size slab and jig did you use?  I caught mine on 1/4 oz jig and then my favorite little George.

Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 07:52:10 AM by 2050z
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

did see other marks and foot prints; does make it easier to get to the South side.

used a 1/4 oz Chartreuse Slab and a 1/16 oz Crappie Jig.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

My yak was too heavy to pick up so I dragged it.   icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

Lunker

Nice. Vid! I almost cut across my self. Morning of the 4th gf and I launched at the power plant. What ff r u using? I'm running. The hbird 175

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Thanks KayakFishing!  I use an old Hummingbird Wide Eye.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Fished the Power Plant by Little Ridge Park this morning.  Caught several White Bass casting in the discharge area but none were keepers.  Did see others doing well though!  Today's Video.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

very nice.  Next time I am going on the east first.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

did see other marks and foot prints; does make it easier to get to the South side.

used a 1/4 oz Chartreuse Slab and a 1/16 oz Crappie Jig.

I bought that color slab and caught one sandy.  Then I broke it off when my line got snagged around the bell.

Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 07:00:08 AM by 2050z
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Decided to fish the Power Plant this evening.  Was not as good as yesterday morning.  Got a decent workout but only had one fish strike.  Was not a Keeper but at least we did not strike out! Today's Video.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up

Jump to: