Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Been doing alot of bowfishing, any good spots you fishers see for waders??  (Read 2457 times)
Minnow

Me and a buddy have been doing a good bit of bowfishing last couple weeks, we love it as we are avid bowhunters, we wade the water dont have a boat so we just jump in wherever we can and wade the 4ft water down to the 6" water, like to shoot carp but i like to get on some big gar as well, we live over on the lavon side of lavon haha, if anyone is out fishing and sees some active gar and carp in a place we can get by parking a truck and wading the water, id love to know if you dont mind shooting me a spot, gonna be hitting up some spots on the other side of the lake to i think, we both have records in our eyes, as far as the spotted and shortnose gar! shot one this weekend that might have been awful close for the short, anyways feel free to shoot me a message, or post it here, or tell me to go scout my own areas Wink

Top Bottom  

Lunker

Saw lots of gar east of  Twin Groves ramp Saturday in three ft. on some flats  that you could walk to from treeline.

-------------------------
R and M Welding                              randmwelding@att.net
Welding Repairs                               469-400-3128                            
705 N 5th St                                   
Princeton, Texas                              Roy G. Smith
Top Bottom