Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 23, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Fish Balls  (Read 2487 times)
Lunker

Okay.  Now that I've got this in the right place... (See my post in the Bait Recpie section).

This will work with any type of fish filets. Sorry I don't have measurements, but where I'm from, we don't measure. You just learn from trial and error.

Ingredients:

Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Seasoned Salt  (Tony C.'s or the like)
Cayene Pepper/Red Pepper
Fish Filets
New Potatoes (the little red ones)
Butter
Eggs
Chopped Onions
Salt
Condensed Milk
Pepper (optional)
Tabasco Sauce (optional)

Clean and season the fish to taste with galic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt (Tony's C's works here), and some cayene (red) pepper

Bake the fish and some new potatoes (the little red ones) until they are both tender

Cut the cooked fish into vrey small squares (I would suggest using a food processor on a very low setting. You want the fish to be in small chunks)

Peel the potatoes and beat them together with butter, an egg (or eggs, depending on how much fish you have), chopped onions, some condensed milk, and additional salt and/or pepper (if you like it spicy)

Beat this mixture until it is creamy

Add the fish and mix with a spoon. Don't mix too much. You want to be able to see the chunks of fish.

Spoon golfball-sized balls into very, very, very, very hot grease. (The grease must be very hot for this to work)

Fry until golden. This should only take about a minute or less per batch.

Remove from grease. Drain. Enjoy.

(I like to add Tabasco sauce once they are cooked.)

-------------------------
Obstacles are things that are see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: