Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2018, 09:05:49 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
new corner bee-ready  (Read 15134 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

I've been thinking of ways to fix bee-readys to the back so rods could be thrown easily in three directions without using two bee-readys.   Left is for perpendicular from the boat, middle is diagonally off the back corner and right is straight out the back.  On the other side, the bar will be in L shape to accomplish my goal.

Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 03:51:14 PM by dodgeman

-------------------------
William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I like it!!

I love to fish, it's just that simple.

Kes   

Team Double K                  

http://www.texastrophycats.com/
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Now that dog will hunt. Great ideer!

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Nice and crafty Dodgeman, I like it!  icon_biggrin  I might have to try that corner idea on my new rig icon_cool

Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 04:14:20 AM by Chad L

Chad
Top Bottom  
Lunker

Looks good..  might want a flat bar between the two outside holders for a little more strength.

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Just bought a boat and trying to outfit it for catfishing and easily transform it to crappie fishing as well.  Do you have any problems with the catfish pulling the rods out of the bee readys?  It looks as if they are fairly parallel with the water.  I'm used to a pretty high angle for the rod tip.

Thanks

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Looks good..  might want a flat bar between the two outside holders for a little more strength.

I considered adding addition metal to it for strength.  I'll test it this way and make needed adjustments.

William...

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Just bought a boat and trying to outfit it for catfishing and easily transform it to crappie fishing as well.  Do you have any problems with the catfish pulling the rods out of the bee readys?  It looks as if they are fairly parallel with the water.  I'm used to a pretty high angle for the rod tip.

Thanks
Dont worry, That ain't gonna happen...ive seen and hooked up enough fish to guarantee you won't be disappointed! You can get the adjustable bee Readys if you want them angled higher. Go by Ed's shop and he can demo and set your boat up!

Chad
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I've been thinking of ways to fix bee-readys to the back so rods could be thrown easily in three directions without using two bee-readys.   Left is for perpendicular from the boat, middle is diagonally off the back corner and right is straight out the back.  On the other side, the bar will be in L shape to accomplish my goal.
Honestly, I don't think it'll work. I don't see any bailin' wire or duct tape.  icon_cool

Top Bottom  
Lunker

Someone is always thinking...Great idea !!!!!!!!.....Tracks

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

It works pretty good

William...

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: