Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 17, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
NTTC Lavon Tournament  (Read 9142 times)

Lunker Extreme

The tournament is next Saturday, February 11th at Lake Lavon. The launch site will be Little Ridge. Registration/boat check starts at 5:00am, meeting at 5:45am. Fishing from 7:00-2:00, weigh-in starts at 2:30, must be in line by 3:00.

Hope to see you there.

Please remember ***cash only**
Facebook
northtexastrophycats@yahoo.com
nttctournaments@verizon.net

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

"next Saturday, February 11th"
Ken Next Saturday is February 4th Tournament is Two Weeks from now or as they say Saturday a week!  icon_mrgreen

Jim
Fishing Time is my Chilling Time!
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Guess I was half asleep - it is February 11th!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Can we launch at ef and boat ride to little ridge for registration and boat check?

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Can we launch at ef and boat ride to little ridge for registration and boat check?
icon_question

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

yes you can

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Well it looks like Mother Nature is gonna bless this tourney with some good weather. Good luck to all!

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

meeting at 5:45 AM
icon_eek icon_eek
Is that before 9 AM? Have to see if the alarm clock has early AM function.  icon_lol

Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 09:09:07 PM by roadtoad

Safe Floor North Texas
www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

i know its wednesday already and  icon_eek surprised nobodys ask this yet but why cant it be moved to EF now that their ramps are open  icon_question

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

i know its wednesday already and  icon_eek surprised nobodys ask this yet but why cant it be moved to EF now that their ramps are open  icon_question

Only one ramp is open at EF. The marina ramp is still closed. Most likely cant be moved cuz the permit is for LR park. Permits come out of Ft Worth COE office and take 3 to 4 weeks to process. Big Time Guvment stuff is why is most likely cant be moved.

I ran into this quagmire of paperwork several years ago when we just wanted to have a NTTC gathering at the day use area, swap lies and cook hotdogs for everybody. No tournament involved. Still had to get the "event" permit cuz there was gonna be more than 8 people at a day use picnic table. Didn't cost nuthin for this type permit but ya still had to go thru the hoops. James at the Lavon COE office expedited the paperwork. James has been gona a couple years now and there aint nobody at the COE office now that will expedite anything and the tourney permits cost $50.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

gotcha thanks  icon_biggrin

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Good luck to all those going out Sat, be safe and keep warm.  Look forward to fishing with Mr. Lynn once again, should be a great time.  Be putting the Artic Armor to the test thats for sure.

Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 04:05:38 AM by roadtoad

Safe Floor North Texas
www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

I predict the fish will rise again for the Kat smacker you boys may as well stay home and stay warm

Cooncrazy1

A little slime never hurt anyone.
Alot is even better
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Any word?Huh?

I love to fish, it's just that simple.

Kes   

Team Double K                  

http://www.texastrophycats.com/
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Not the biggest, but big enough -- 59lb Blue

Have not heard anything yet, just came back from banking it, it was cold and tuff, wave were a rollin! Standing by  icon_rolleyes

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: