Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 16, 2018, 11:21:46 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Rotary Bee Ready Mount  (Read 2842 times)
LLF Fishing Addict

Well i finally did it. Been thinkin bout mountin some Bee Ready bases a different way for a couple of years and finally did it. I took a standard square 5 x 5 rotating seat base and cut a piece of 2 x 8 to exactly fit the top of the base. Even rounded the edges off to match the base. Fastened the other side of the base to the rear deck. Then attached the Bee Ready base to the now pre-fitted 2 x 5! Set the bee ready riser in the base and voilla...the base can be rotated any angle in a 360 degree circle. No more tryin to make rods fit in an area using 90 degree turns. I can fish em strait off the back, straight off the side or angle 45, 60 or whatever degrees off the strern without a problem. Gonna work good!  icon_biggrin icon_biggrin

Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 07:30:58 AM by DavidP

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

NICE!! you're gonna enjoy that

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

C'mon Mr. P........
No Pics??  Didn't happen!!!!   icon_mrgreen icon_mrgreen icon_mrgreen

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

You may need to get that seat base a little rusty so it wont turn TOO easily  icon_exclaim Fish spinnin the thing around could be a pain in the ___  sometimes  icon_eek

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

You may need to get that seat base a little rusty so it wont turn TOO easily  icon_exclaim Fish spinnin the thing around could be a pain in the ___  sometimes  icon_eek

Well these bases have been sittin in the garage bout 6 years and don't turn easy. They is purty stiff right now. If'n they start turning, I'm gonna be a happy camper! They don't have bearings, they have nylon bushings and are meant to be stiff. Hard to turn by hand when new without some pliers. They work real good and have been field tested with "FISH ON". No Problems!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

COOL! icon_cool

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

Hey David lets see some pics

Cooncrazy1

A little slime never hurt anyone.
Alot is even better
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I've been thinking of an L shaped bar to fasten the bee-reads on. The short side would allow one rod on each side right out the back, long side would allow two rods off the side.   

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: