Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2018, 08:25:50 PM

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Lavon Roll call  (Read 6263 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

Right on will take right after you fish the lavon tourney with em now Brad you are the one that said you could whip everyone fishing with pink Barbie poles just saying you said it not me.

-------------------------
Cooncrazy1

A little slime never hurt anyone.
Alot is even better
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

There ya go James messin with me son. Now he is gittin serious and breaking out the proangler kitty rods and even puttin on new line!!!  icon_eek

If'n ya had just left well enuf alone he would have used them thar pink barbie poles with the 2 pound test line!!!  icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

There ya go James messin with me son. Now he is gittin serious and breaking out the proangler kitty rods and even puttin on new line!!!  icon_eek

If'n ya had just left well enuf alone he would have used them thar pink barbie poles with the 2 pound test line!!!  icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

I, for one, am glad he isn't   icon_redface

Jeremy
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

Good he needs to get serious let this be a lesson one should never shoot ones mouth off unless you are prepared to do just that now that being said we want nothing but big brads a game we will all be bringing ours I hope you can bring a big stringer in.But remember grasshopper alot of times those big stringers disappeared on tourney day.

Cooncrazy1

Alot is even better
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I never bring less then my A game. Fish don't disappear on tourney day unless you're only prepared to fish the spots u pre fish then something happens and weather keeps you from fishing there.  I know that lake like the back of my hand and can find fish anywhere. I'm not a follower like some. It could be coincidence that I pulled a 61lber in an area where three boats were at 2 weeks ago. Last week you couldn't fit another boat in along the dam. Just sayin... if someobody doesn't run there mouth off this room would have the sounds of crickets chirping...  see ya'll feb 11th...

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

2010-2011 NTTC Rookie of the Year

Well, Well, I can't make up my mind if I am going to fish this one or not, seems like first has people standing in line all ready to claim it, let me see, my Lavon P/B is about 18.5 and I know a certain feller caught a 60+ a couple of weeks ago, should I even waste my money?

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

Heck yes Larry you might catch a 19 pounder  rockon

Cooncrazy1

Alot is even better
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

I know what you mean there Brad.People should venture out and find their own spots the day you were catching that 61 fishdude and I were fishing an area where no one was at we ended up seeing some nice action

Cooncrazy1

Alot is even better
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I am thinking about trying my luck out there Saturday, if yall would give me some GPS Coordinates on where I might could catch a big fish, it might help me make up my mind if I am going to fish the tournament or not, I know it is kind of scary to go to a new lake that you don't know where all the honey holes are.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I'm in.. can't find details though. Can someone send me to where I need to go to find cost and rules and other needed info.

If you want to catch fish then ya gotta go fishin!!!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

Atta give me a call 214-856-9481

James

Cooncrazy1

Alot is even better
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Well, after going to Lavon today, I have come to the conclusion that I am going to fish the tournament, because I got lucky enough to catch me a new Lavon P/B that was over 20#, if I can do that then I think I will try to make it to the big time, all you have to do is be in the right place at the right time, right?

See you there!!!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

Excellent job out there today Larry and Tom you were on em.You made the right move I was wrong and suffered the fate lol.The Kat Smacker is still licking her wounds but she will rise again..Again awesome seeing you guys out today very nice stringer biggest I have heard on lavon in a while

Cooncrazy1

Alot is even better
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

because I got lucky enough to catch me a new Lavon P/B that was over 20#,

But , was it over 50? icon_cool icon_cool

Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: