Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 17, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
2 PBs crushed with Tex - 1/8/12 - 57 and 37  (Read 7542 times)

Lunker Extreme

We went out with Tex yesterday and my daughter crushed her old PB of 6.45 lbs with a Whale that weighed 57 lbs!!  It was SO fun to see her catch a monster like that.  Way to go Boo Boo!!!!!
http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/byounghusband/Fishing/P1080024.jpg
2 PBs crushed with Tex - 1/8/12 - 57 and 37

And her Boyfriend, Bobby hooked a new PB of 37 lbs about a 1//2 hour later from the same spot.  His old was about 4 lbs, so they both killed their PBs!!!!!
http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/byounghusband/Fishing/P1080026.jpg
2 PBs crushed with Tex - 1/8/12 - 57 and 37

Thanks Doug for a great time as always!!!

-------------------------
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

WTG on them PB's!!! Mighty fine work on the Catchin! NOw this is a perfect example of why someone needs to hire a guide! There is no tellin how many folks read this forum everyday who can just dream of catchin kitties like that. Their pb's are probably 4 to 6 pounds if that.

One trip with Tex and WHAM....very good PB's. Heck excellent. Taint many folks at all in the 50 pound PB range! But, the PB's were not only attained, ya'll learned how to do it again! Shortened the learning curve and frustration exponentionaly! Most likely cheaper in the long run too! If'n you want to chase them kitties on Lavon, Tex is the man!

Fine job to all!  icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

congrats and good advice MrP I'm going to have to break down and book a trip with Tex and one with Brent.I think in the long run it will save me on the  gas alone icon_cool

tight-lines...Mike
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Well put Mr. P.!!  Doug (Tex) is a great guy and it is ALWAYS a learning trip. The fish are the gravy!!  I have fished with both Doug and Brent and it was very worthwhile.  While I didn't get my PB fishing WITH Doug, I got it because of what he has taught me.  Brent showed both me and my buddy how to find the Crappie.  I understand them so much better than I did before.

IMHO, you have two choices....  Try to do it on your own and most likely get frustrated, or spend a few $$ and go out wit a guide, Doug, Brent or whoever. Then shut your mouth and open your ears and eyes!!  You will not regret any of it!!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Congrats on the PBs.

Well said bob. Some people say 'I dont have the money' or "i dont want to spend the money" but it is definitely worth every cent. A guide with the quality of Brent or Tex will teach you how to catch fish. Not just take you somewhere and drop lines in the water and shoot the bull. You will learn what to do, what to look for. goes back to the give a man a fish, feed him for a day. teach him how to fish.....

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I think I hear clickers in my sleep!!

Congrats on the PB's folks and great job putting them on the toads Tex icon_exclaim icon_exclaim

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

congrats on them great new  icon_mrgreen P.B.'s ....  icon_biggrin icon_cool

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Awesome fish, I'm happy for your daughter (and Bobby) on their PB's, Im still looking for my 40! Congrats again and pass it along to them! Great guiden' Tex! icon_cool

Chad
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Congrats on the PB'S those are some excellent looking fish.  Nice job Mr. Tex!!!!!

Safe Floor North Texas
www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: