Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2018, 08:27:21 PM

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
NTTC Tawakoni tournament details  (Read 11232 times)

LLF Fishing Addict

oh yes I ALSO got my eye on that Mounger feller

james  icon_mrgreen you'll never see him till its toooo late  icon_razz icon_lol

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Me and JohnnyD had this tournament on our schedule for months. My brother will be fishing for John on Saturday I would really like to see some old faces and new ones as well. Me and John bought a fishing cabin in Quinlan on the other side of 751 bridge. I will be having a few folks out Friday night before the tournament. Send me a pm if your interested in coming by and swaping stories for a little bit.

Larry!  Good to hear from you!  DOn't know if I can make it out or not, but would be nice to talk for a bit.  Hope you are doing better. 

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

james  icon_mrgreen you'll never see him till its toooo late  icon_razz icon_lol

It is a pretty high goal but you have to aim to beat the best to better yourself.. Besides Mounger,Larry and Tom are awesome people as well as sportsman.But I do know that Jarrod is a sneeky guy lays low then wham he has kicked your butt,he just needs to remember ole coon has allot of butt icon_eek icon_eek lol

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 05:21:46 PM by cooncrazy1 »

Cooncrazy1

A little slime never hurt anyone.
Alot is even better
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

It is a pretty high goal but you have to aim to beat the best to better yourself.. Besides Mounger,Larry and Tom are awesome people as well as sportsman.But I do know that Jarrod is a sneeky guy lays low then wham he has kicked your butt,he just needs to remember ole coon has allot of butt icon_eek icon_eek lol

Love the trash talking... Thats what it is all about... Good folks having good fun...

Steven Stanley
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I can't make it so 1st place is open now! I'm focusing on lavon...

2nd place is also open since I won't make it.  Sticking to Lavon for the first trip out after the repair.

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  

Lunker

Joe,

Doing alot better. it has been a rough couple months. I am looking forward to getting on the water this weekend and fishing this tournament. Hope to see you out there. I think we both know where I will be fishing!

Team Pigsticker
2007 NTACATS Rookie of the year
Larry Skinner
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

2010-2011 NTTC Rookie of the Year

Looking forward to it Fellers, last week it seemed to be off a little, but I hope the fish were just holding out till this weekend,

Good Luck to Ya!!!

And help me keep an eye on that Jarred feller!!!

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Joe,
     Doing alot better. it has been a rough couple months. I am looking forward to getting on the water this weekend and fishing this tournament. Hope to see you out there. I think we both know where I will be fishing!

Larry, its good to see you well enuf to fish again. We all miss Johnny.

Now to all yall folks that be a fishin in this hear kitty chasing event.....may you all have fun....AND......be safe. That water is cold!  icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

GOOD LUCK to all those hitting the big t-wok for the tourney.  Many big fish to everyone and lots of bites with slow clickers.  May have to drag Lynn out and fish another tournement some day, had a good time.  Pretty tough getting Lynn movin that early in the morning though. icon_rolleyes icon_rolleyes  icon_lol icon_lol

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 08:51:18 PM by roadtoad »

Safe Floor North Texas
www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

May have to drag Lynn out and fish another tournement some day, had a good time.  Pretty tough getting Lynn movin that early in the morning though. icon_rolleyes icon_rolleyes  icon_lol icon_lol

Just gotta entice him with the right liquid bait!  icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Just go word that the Mothership II will be making an appearance that this event.  Not gonna give too many details as to why it is a last minute go/no-go decision.  Let just say that jjason may have been closer to catching a Wels Cat this week then a Blue, but all that is about to change.  The decision has been made and we will be at meetin’ on time.  See ya there.  Just hope we can get bait between now and then...  I here secret 7 has been workin' its magic on TWOK this winter.  Might want to stock up on it prior to Saturday mornin'.  Just sayin'.....

MikeB

Lake Grapevine Small Mouth Buffalo Lake Record Holder - 4/10/2010

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Just go word that the Mothership II will be making an appearance that this event.  Not gonna give too many details as to why it is a last minute go/no-go decision.  Let just say that jjason may have been closer to catching a Wels Cat this week then a Blue, but all that is about to change.  The decision has been made and we will be at meetin’ on time.  See ya there.  Just hope we can get bait between now and then...  I here secret 7 has been workin' its magic on TWOK this winter.  Might want to stock up on it prior to Saturday mornin'.  Just sayin'.....

Hmmmm, looks like a clandestine schemed effort at giving absolutely worthless fishin tips to the competition for the purpose of deception. Devious but effective. Me Likes it!  icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Good Luck to all and be SAFE out there. Is W. Tawakoni "City" Park on the main drag? Not sure I can but would love to make the weigh in on this one Should be some big ole Sows stepping on them scales tomorrow  icon_lol

Jim
Fishing Time is my Chilling Time!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Good Luck to all and be SAFE out there. Is W. Tawakoni "City" Park on the main drag? Not sure I can but would love to make the weigh in on this one Should be some big ole Sows stepping on them scales tomorrow  icon_lol

Yep.  It is on the left prior to getting to the 2 mile bridge.  Not exactly sure, but I believe there is a water tower that can be used as a marker to find the park.  Someone else can confirm.

MikeB

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Hmmmm, looks like a clandestine schemed effort at giving absolutely worthless fishin tips to the competition for the purpose of deception. Devious but effective. Me Likes it!  icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

oh hey, forgot to let everyone know this is a light line tournament.  Nothing over 10 pound mono will be allowed at this event.  Should be interestin' trying to land those fish.  Should be fun...  EVERYONE make sure you respool with 10# or Less.  Don't want to get DQ'd....  icon_lol

MikeB

Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Jump to: