Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 21, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
FFL, Transfers, CHL  (Read 5416 times)
Lunker

Hey guys,

I just recently got an FFL (Federal Firearms License) and I am certified to teach CHL courses here in Texas.  My business is out of my house in Frisco.  I'd love to teach and do business with my friends here in the Lake Lavon Forum.  My prices are going to be reasonable and you're doing business with somebody here in your community.

If there's anything I can do for you, please call, email, or private msg me.  Ill buy or sell guns, handle your transfers,  and I'd love to train you for a CHL.  All proceeds go to my two little boys and pregnant wife.  Nobody's getting rich, just trying to get a little something extra to pay the bills.

Hope I can work with some of you.  My website is www.misterguns.com, all my info is on there.

Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 08:40:07 PM by rolo550

-------------------------
Want some guns or CHL training?  Come see me.
Local folks doing business with local folks.
www.misterguns.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I likey :)

You'll hear from me soon. I'm in the market after deer season and before Cats in Feb Smiley I also have 3 buddies gonna take it with me. I do have a contact that also has firing range on his property. Do you offer that also?

Top Bottom  
Lunker

I take my customers to the garland public range.  They are really nice about opening early for CHL instructors.  Students get the range to themselves before the crowd shows up.  I like that range.  Nice people.  Id love to come out and plink with you and your buddies sometime, though.  Get a person or two more, say about 6 folks total, and ill show up wherever you want , teach the class and we can shoot there...up to you.

www.misterguns.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

thats great to know rolo  icon_cool icon_biggrin

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Lunker

Trying to get a course together for the 17th of Sept.  If interested, www.misterguns.com or mistergunstx@gmail.com

Thanks!!

www.misterguns.com
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: