Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
TAKE A HIGH SCHOOL KID FISHSING!!!! -Need Boat Captains  (Read 1604 times)

Minnow

I am looking for some boat support for an upcoming tournament being held on Lavon on May 21.  Here is the website: www.highschoolfishing.org/state_championships.html.  Last week at the PAA tournament on Hubbard I met a lady from Mable Falls.  Their high school has 16 kids that want to fish the tournament and they still need 4 boat captains.  All you have to do is make the meeting at Cabela's on Friday evening May 20th to get paired up with the 2 high school anglers and then meet at the launch at Brockdale ramp at first light and load and launch.  The boat captain can not give advice or tell the boys where to fish.  They are responsible for researching the Lake and making descisions - all the boat captain has to do is drive and have a functioning live well.  It is a typical tournament format and weigh in (I think) is 3 p.m. - Please let me know if you can help and I will put you in touch with the Marble Falls coordinator.
Thanks
Jeff

-------------------------
Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: