Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 16, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Target shooting  (Read 3641 times)

Lunker

Does anyone know if it's legal to discharge firearm around the wooded area along the Rowlett Creek between 78 and Lake Ray Hubbard? I was down the creek with my yak this morning and heard a series of gun shots from pistols and machine guns (no joke). It was near the electrical towers and lasted about 30 minutes. Did anyone fish around that area and heard the same? It started around 10:00'ish.

WP

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I was on the lake and heard the same thing, sounded like guns to me also. As far as I know, it's not legal at all.

-------------------------
I love to fish, it's just that simple.

Kes   

Team Double K                  

http://www.texastrophycats.com/
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I've seen a dude down there randomly shooting in any direction. Freaking stupid. I'm all for guns but gotta be smarter than that. Glad you made it out ok

Top Bottom  

Lunker

I agreed.  For those people, it never occur to them that the bullets may travel some distance and struck somebody. I have a feeling I won't be going down that creek anymore by myself icon_mad

I've seen a dude down there randomly shooting in any direction. Freaking stupid. I'm all for guns but gotta be smarter than that. Glad you made it out ok

Top Bottom