Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2017, 01:15:02 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Finding Bait at Tawakoni  (Read 2904 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

Planning on camping all weekend a Wind Point park. Any direction on finding bait down there? I have had some luck before at the ramps but didn't know if anyone had any other suggestion...

-------------------------
Steven Stanley
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

With the wind and warm weather I would expect to find some on the boat ramp.  Will you have a boat?   It so, then I'm sure you can find some around 2 mile bridge.  I use to catch some on the west end along the congrat embankment up in the small area where the boat ramp is located. 
Also if in a boat, you might try the code just east of wind point.

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Thank you sir. Yea, we will have a boat so I was hoping it would be a little easier. Having nothing but time to throw for them... Anyone else going to the big T this weekend?

Steven Stanley
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I'll be there but may be looking for crappie. Haven't been out of my cove the last two weekends because of the wind so don't have a shad report. The shad were showing up around our slips this weekend so they should be easier to get than they have been. West end of 2 mile like was mentioned should be good. We are in Rabbit cove & i'm guessing they should be good there also.
...Don

Married men don't live longer, it just seems longer!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Thanks... We are going to try and find the crappie to from the boat. Gonna have the catfish poles set up on the bank...

Steven Stanley
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Just to make sure I know what y'all are talking about, 2 mile bridge is the 276 bridge correct?

Steven Stanley
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

That's correct

Married men don't live longer, it just seems longer!
Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

Throw right on the bank in a warm calm cove and see. The shad are spawning right now like crazy on the south side of lavon so maybe twok is the same. All you want in half a cast if your in the right spot.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: