Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 17, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Classic Lake Texoma  (Read 4213 times)

Lunker Extreme

Official Results Here

Thanks for the support this season D and I had a blast... and to our sponsors:
Bee Ready
Weights By Chase

Team Catfish
Pro Angler Tackle
Trophy Catfish Adventures

Stay tuned for details on the flathead tournament.

Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 09:12:12 PM by Ken

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Way to go everyone that fished it,  Texoma is a huge lake and im sure it was tough finding the fish. Ken the website looks good and thanks for getting pics and results up soon.

"Whale Chaser"
-Making fish famous since 2008-
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

2010-2011 NTTC Rookie of the Year

Thanks to Ken and his family for having the tournements this year, I have learned a lot and met a lot of nice folks this year, I hope to be ready again for next year,

I would like to say Congradulations to Cliff & Jared, you guys show us that you can consistantly catch big fish on any lake and I really admire that, and I want to be able to do that also,

Also I would like to say thanks to Tom, for being a great partner, we had some tough tournements this year and didn't do very good in some of them, but you were always ready to go again, thanks Amigo!!!

I would like to add one more thing,

I would like to cast my vote for the NTTC Flat-Head tourney to be held at Ray-Bob!!!  

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

I would say you and Tom made a very good team did a very stand up job

Cooncrazy1

A little slime never hurt anyone.
Alot is even better
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

2010-2011 NTTC Rookie of the Year

It's been a fun ride, 3 years ago, I knew when the channel cats were in the rocks spawning I could catch them, and I used to catch a blue every now and then, and Tom knew how to chum and catch channel cats but thanks to the people on the forums and the people that we have fished with and against for sharing their information on how to catch Blue Catfish, we are starting to get better at it,  we got lucky last year on Tawokoni, and caught a 5-fish stringer over 250 lbs thanks to Chase, and Joe Simpson, our lives were changed after that, we thought you only read about people catching fish like that, not that it could really happen, and especially to us.  We decided we got to git some more of that, and we made some good trips out there again this year with some more 200 lb + 5 fish stringers, that lake is awsome, but thanks to everyone for your help, and it shows that if you want to learn someone will help, and the competition pushes you to work a little harder at it, if you win it's a bonus, but spending time on the water at different lakes is a really good way to learn!!!

Thanks to everyone!!!

Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: