Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Hubbard results 03/12  (Read 2094 times)

Lunker Extreme

1st – Miles/Miles with 112.75lbs $360.00   
2nd – Akers/Gravley with 75.40lbs 2 $25.00 Gift Certificates from Bee Ready
3rd – Moore/Moore/Burnett with 53.55lbs received two boxes of weights, provided by Weights by Chase
4th – Gibson/Simpson with 49.60lbs assorted hooks and Glow Wrapz from Team Catfish
Big fish – Miles/Miles 37.50lbs $90.00
I would like to thank all the anglers who came out on a very windy day. Our next tournament will be the Classic on Lake Texoma , we hope to see all of you there. 
As always a very special thanks to our sponsors Bee Ready, Weights By Chase, Team Catfish and Pro Angler Tackle

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I would also like to thanks Mel (Lake Lass) on taking pics at the tournament. Awesome job!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Congrats to all on hanging in there on a Windy Day. Everyone Safe Good Job.

Jim
Fishing Time is my Chilling Time!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

oh man!  we started fishing and didn't take too long before we hung into a 30 pounder and then another really good run right after.  then it went dead......  stuck it out there cause several good fish were in the area, but it didn't pay off this time.  nice job everyone. 

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Yep Joe, after see you and Chase landed the 30 them we landed that 19 and 20, I thought that area was going to be hot.  But as you said yesterday, its like they moved out.   Tell you how hard the fishing was, only two team weighed in 5 fish.   Good job to everyone for sticking with it on a slow and windy day.

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Hey guys just a reminder. There is a 1 30" bluecat per person/day limit on Texoma now. This was posted on the texoma forum. You all prob know this already I did not but then there is a lot I do not know. It was posted by Dale Moses the TX Game Warden. Just an FYI Jim.

Jim
Fishing Time is my Chilling Time!
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: