Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Ray Hubbard 03/12  (Read 9415 times)

Lunker Extreme

2010-2011 NTTC Rookie of the Year

Thanks Joe, that's what I like about you, you always try to help, and I appreciate that,

hope to see you out there in the pretty shiney boat Saturday!!!

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I appreciate that Road-Toad but I have a bag of Gummy Worms in case of an emergency!!!

I got the soaking in FT Worth Stockyards All Purpose Sauce!!!

Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 10:12:07 PM by Lga043
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

We are covered Larry, I picked up a case of gummy worms today!!!

-------------------------
i live with fear everyday, but sometimes she lets me go fishin
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I tried at Lavon tonight and managed 20 pieces of bait.  6 Cutters, 12 small ones, 2 perch, and 1 carp.  Threw my buns off.  If you see them, then please return them.  Kinda early for fresh bait but I be busy the rest of the week.  Larry, you will see me there one way or another, Lord willing and the creek don't rise!

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I tried on Ray Bob Sunday, didn't do much good either, then I didn't get to fish,  and gave my bait away, it's going to be tough on us after fishing Twok every weekend for a month and a half, that lake can get ya spoiled!!!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Hubbard this time of year can be a good one.  It has some biggies in it.  Should be fun either way.

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Wish it was Friday already, I am off all day so we will at least get to look around, I think I heard somewhere it's a pretty good Flat-Head lake too, but I doubt I will be using any live bait!!!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

glad I had the cover on the boat so the neighbors couldn't see me and think I was out there practicing driving the boat around in the dark again!!!

larry  icon_rolleyes icon_mrgreen do we do this often  icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

larry  icon_rolleyes icon_mrgreen do we do this often  icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

i think it is worse to be under the cover doing this which will only leave people to wonder what the heck is going on under there.  icon_lol 

Without the cover, just an idiot who loves his boat,
with the cover just an idiot who loves his ____________!     angel

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom