Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2018, 07:16:09 AM

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Ray Hubbard 03/12  (Read 8188 times)

Lunker Extreme

March 12th
Ray Hubbard
Bass Pro Garland
7:00 AM to 2:00PM

More information to follow. I have a meeting scheduled with Bass Pro store managers for a time line of the tournament due to the spring classic that they are holding along with their own bass tournament.

Also we will hold a gathering at our house in Rolwett Friday night. Please PM me if you are planning on attending.

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Met with BPS last night and the weigh-in will start at 3:00pm. There might be a little extra fishing time due to the BPS bass tournament, but that has yet to be determined.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

2010-2011 NTTC Rookie of the Year

Why don't we start fishing at 6:30, it is light enough by then

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

yea, but that means your motoring around in the dead of night to get set up like last sat. boat lanes on Hubbard are not as reliable as t-woks

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Why don't we start fishing at 6:30, it is light enough by then

If there is bonus time it will be at the end of the day not the begining. BPS bass tournament wiegh-in will be at 1, so instead of having you guys in a holding pattern while we get set up, I am kicking around the idea of letting you fish a few extra minutes.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

assuming I don't wake up sick, having the time at the end would be fine.  Jason meant to say that there aren't boat lanes on Hubbard, so you need to be able to see to get around especially fi you haven't been in a while and have a GPS trail or 2. 

I don't like racing to a spot in the dark....  Too many things that can go wrong.  being able to launch at first light is good enough for me. 

It has been about a year since I fished Hubbard last and it should produce some good cats this time of year....

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I have never been to Hubbard, I don't even know what to expect, if the wind don't blow too hard, I think I can get off work on friday to look around and find some bait, and maybe prefish a little, has anybody got any suggestions on getting bait, it is pretty easy to find or not?

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Flathead R&R Lake Record Holder

There are definitely good fish in Hubbard.  Look at all those bass they have to fatten them up!  icon_lol Biggest I've caught are 30 class, but I'm guessing there are some monsters.  Looking forward to the results.  The weather looks good.  icon_cool

Records are made to be broken...
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

, has anybody got any suggestions on getting bait, ....?

I'm hoping to get off early enough myself to hit Hubbard just to mark a trail up to the area where I'm thinking of fishing.  

Larry, I suggest you use a cast net for getting bait  icon_lol  icon_lol

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Oh I will be using a cast net Dodge, just didn't know if anybody might point me in a direction to look for shad, like I said, I have never been there, I just went out and looked at my navionics map of the lake, glad I had the cover on the boat so the neighbors couldn't see me and think I was out there practicing driving the boat around in the dark again!!!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

If I make it out Friday evening, I'll be throwing around I30 or H66 bridges, else I look for shad on Lavon.

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Oh I will be using a cast net Dodge, just didn't know if anybody might point me in a direction to look for shad, like I said, I have never been there, I just went out and looked at my navionics map of the lake, glad I had the cover on the boat so the neighbors couldn't see me and think I was out there practicing driving the boat around in the dark again!!!

icon_eek icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

I love to fish, it's just that simple.

Kes   

Team Double K                  

http://www.texastrophycats.com/
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Hope to see ya out there Friday Dodge,

How about you Ms. Kes, is the Double K team going to be there?

Good Luck to Ya!!!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

i haven't talked to anyone trying to get bait at hubbard, but when I have it has always been north of 66 ramp area between the bridge and the golf course point.  on friday with south wind, they should be hiding behind the bridge and/or in the wash against the golf course point if they are around there.  other than that there are marinas and such,but i have never thrown there.

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

just didn't know if anybody might point me in a direction to look for shad
  I saw some at walmart the other day when I was in there, Ifn ya hurry ya can get some before the rest of the tourney folks. icon_mrgreen icon_lol

Safe Floor North Texas
www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Jump to: