Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 20, 2014, 07:48:59 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Looking for a Boat Mechanic - Good, local and reasonable  (Read 1313 times)

Minnow

Most definately in the wrong forum.  So admin feel free to move or I will delete and repost...  Does anyone know a good boat mechanic in the McKinney, Princeton area that won't charge an arm and a leg?  Mostly what I am looking for is someone to repair my live well system, possibly give my motor the once over, (check compression, impeller etc.) and do some overall maintenance on the boat.  Thanks for your help.

-------------------------
1990 Black/Red Champion 18'6
"El Mata Pez"
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I am not familiar with that area, but in Plano, I use Larry's marine.  Larrysmarine.net

Mike B
;-)
Top Bottom  

Minnow

Just called him Flounder, seems reasonable to me!  Thanks!

1990 Black/Red Champion 18'6
"El Mata Pez"
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

I am not familiar with that area, but in Plano, I use Larry's marine.  Larrysmarine.net

+1 on Larry and Brent at Larry's marine. Tell him the folks from this forum sent you.
(OOPs)
Call Larry at 972-423-7214

Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 03:02:11 PM by TexExp
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Most definately in the wrong forum.  So admin feel free to move or I will delete and repost...  Does anyone know a good boat mechanic in the McKinney, Princeton area that won't charge an arm and a leg?  Mostly what I am looking for is someone to repair my live well system, possibly give my motor the once over, (check compression, impeller etc.) and do some overall maintenance on the boat.  Thanks for your help.
Give Jeremy a call at JWade Marine he's in Rockwall and will come to you also have used him many times for different things,very reasonable 214-460-5595

tight-lines...Mike
Top Bottom  
Minnow

+2 On Larry's

did good work for us and very reasonble on both turn time and rate

if you really want to know who your true friend is, lock your dog and your wife in the closet and see which one is glad to see you when you open the door.
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: