Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2018, 08:31:16 PM

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Cooper 01/15  (Read 10857 times)

Lunker Extreme

2010-2011 NTTC Rookie of the Year

My boat still had 6" of snow in it yesterday, I sure wish I would have put the cover on it Saturday nite when I got home!!!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

My boat still had 6" of snow in it yesterday, I sure wish I would have put the cover on it Saturday nite when I got home!!!

I put my cover on, but between rain, wind, and snow, it caught on the hinge corner of my seat and ripped good!  icon_mad  Get me the duct tape!   icon_lol

-------------------------
I love to fish, it's just that simple.

Kes   

Team Double K                  

http://www.texastrophycats.com/
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Duct tape fixes everything, The boat I used to have the steering cable came out of the tube it was in, and I took a piece of garden hose and put on the outside of it and wrapped it up with tape, and used it for a long time before I sold that boat, I never did get a new cable!!!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Dodgeman won with 161lbs
mounger Hill 2nd 113
Tim cline & partner 3rd 100lbs
dont remember 4th
Micky & lance 5th 85lbs
Drawout & dad 6th 75lbs
Tadpole & bankfisher 7th 70lbs

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

WTG WILLIAM & JOHN!!!!!!!!!  icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin Superb Performance! That's a fine example of CATCHIN!!!!! icon_biggrin

Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 07:21:53 PM by DavidP

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Flathead R&R Lake Record Holder

Awesome dodge.  Great catchin'.  What were the winning tactics for the top teams?

Records are made to be broken...
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Awesome dodge.  Great catchin'.  What were the winning tactics for the top teams?

Anchoring in deep water.  Both places I fished were between two humps and even though the chart did not show it, it appears a creek ran between them or it could have been a dropoff toward the bottom of each hump.

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Congradulations again guys, and to all that fished there, Cooper is an awsome lake with lots and lots of fish, Every team I talked to said they caught around 50 fish today, we caught mostly 5 - 8 lb fish, but I heard a lot of folks say they caught  mostly 10 - 12 lb fish, I guess it just depended where you stoped and threw out the anchor,

It was really nice to see some people that I have met, and to meet  some that I havn't, I hope to see you all again at Tawokoni next month and,

Good Luck to Ya!!!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I went to Cooper Friday with the intent on locating some shallow fish....  I found plenty of shallow water but no fish there.  I was all over johns creek area and never pushed a fish or even thought was waqs there.  Tried several places and caught a couple of dinks.  ANd just to prove it out, we made a drift at the end of the day and hit some fish.  Plenty in the 10 - 15 range.  I was debating on whether or not to go and just drift it, but then my podnuh cancelled. 

I had to buy tires on Thursday evening and couldn't put up the payment by myself.

Good job Dodge on sittin on those fish!   I think I may retire......

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Not the biggest, but big enough -- 59lb Blue

Good job Dodgeman and partner. Congrats!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

yea joe i went out friday afternoon after work and get some prefishin in i was goin to try a shallow spot,if u were still there at 430 u should have heard me muddin,so i went to mid level and fished 10 minutes a peice at three stops before dark

one mans dink is another mans trophy
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

congrats again Dodge and John.. Yall done great and took home the Money!

I have been on a work for the last 30 something days and had to take the girls on the last Youth Weekend hunt so I missed another tourney.

But we had a great time so all is good here too

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Way to go ya'll!!!   icon_biggrin   Darn boat of mine.   icon_frown  We'll make it next time!

Jered, Mickey, and Tom, thank you big time for all your help!!!

Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 07:30:36 PM by luvtofish

I love to fish, it's just that simple.

Kes   

Team Double K                  

http://www.texastrophycats.com/
Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Jump to: