Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2018, 12:45:32 AM

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Eagle Mnt  (Read 4410 times)

Lunker Extreme

December 11
Eagle Mnt
Wect Bay Marina
6:00 AM to 2:00PM
weigh-in 2:30

**Due to the Belton tournament we will be moving out Lake Cooper tournament to a different date details to to follow**

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

2010-2011 NTTC Rookie of the Year

Is Cooper still going to be in January?

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

x2 icon_confused

"Whale Chaser"
-Making fish famous since 2008-
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Yes. I am waiting to hear back from the state park for a new date. I am looking at the following weekend Jan 15th.

As soon as I hear back I will make a post.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

sounds good

one mans dink is another mans trophy
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Ok, me and Kountry will be at Eagle Mountain, who else is going?

I love to fish, it's just that simple.

Kes   

Team Double K                  

http://www.texastrophycats.com/
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Tom & I will be there!!!

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I am hoping that the weatherman is Lying again about the wind forcast for Saturday!!!

31mph with gusts to 61mph

http://www.accuweather.com/us/tx/azle/76020/forecast-details.asp?fday=5

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I am hoping that the weatherman is Lying again about the wind forcast for Saturday!!!

31mph with gusts to 61mph

http://www.accuweather.com/us/tx/azle/76020/forecast-details.asp?fday=5

icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek no way..... icon_eek Lord I hope so too!!

Kes   

Team Double K                  

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

It is still early, maybe they will change it to something a little lighter, I sure hope so, it was pretty windy out there last Saturday, but it wasn't anything like what they are calling for!!!

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

At the 5 different weather sites I looked at the general consensus WNW at 19-20 for Saturday.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Ya'll bunch of WIMPS!!! I remember the Ray Roberts tourney bout 3 years ago with 35mph sustained winds and 50 mph gusts! Couldn't stand up in the boat cuz it wuz rockin so much. Rods were standing straight up in the bee ready rod holders from the wind lifting them up! 5 to 6 foot waves....why I remember not being able to see land when our little boat went betwixt the waves....top of waves wuz higher than me head wuz icon_exclaim Yeppers, just a bunch of WIMPS!!!  icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Why 20 mph is just when the fishing gets good icon_exclaim icon_exclaim icon_exclaim I'll wait by the fireplace for the results! icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_cool icon_mrgreen icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Ya'll bunch of WIMPS!!! I remember the Ray Roberts tourney bout 3 years ago with 35mph sustained winds and 50 mph gusts! Couldn't stand up in the boat cuz it wuz rockin so much. Rods were standing straight up in the bee ready rod holders from the wind lifting them up! 5 to 6 foot waves....why I remember not being able to see land when our little boat went betwixt the waves....top of waves wuz higher than me head wuz icon_exclaim Yeppers, just a bunch of WIMPS!!!  icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Why 20 mph is just when the fishing gets good icon_exclaim icon_exclaim icon_exclaim I'll wait by the fireplace for the results! icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_cool icon_mrgreen icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek  Shocked Roll Eyes Embarrassed orangeyes I'm a wimp.....

Kes   

Team Double K                  

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Ahhhhh.... I remember that day...... John and I were in the smallest boat (16' bass tracker with 25hp) at the tourney....the pounding we got from the waves.... Bob can have his lake back.

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect.
It just means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Jason and I fished Arrowhead a couple of years ago and we had 40 with gusts to 60.  Dumbest day of fishin' I have ever had.  We stayed in a cove and still got beat up.  It just ain't worth it to me.  Call me a wimp, but my wife and daughters need me worse then I need to catch a fish.    Just my two cents. 

MikeB

Lake Grapevine Small Mouth Buffalo Lake Record Holder - 4/10/2010

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: