Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 03:12:41 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Been missin' the fishin'  (Read 2156 times)
LLF Fishing Legend

Ripped a couple hours out of my dang upside down schedule to fish today.  Saw Skipper, caught a couple fishies and feel better than I have in weeks.

Note to self:  Fishing may not be cheaper than psychotherapy, but it is more fun and works just as well.

2nd Note to self:  Clean reels so they look presentable.  icon_lol

-------------------------
Fiberglass, aluminum, pontoons...whatever floats your boat.
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

OK, have no idea why I put this here.  Was not intending to beg for a ride just lost track of where I was.  Mods move this if you get the urge.  Thanks.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Glad to see you got out for some 'therapy'! I am feeling the need myself and it's only been a few days!  icon_lol Good for you!

I love to fish, it's just that simple.

Kes   

Team Double K                  

http://www.texastrophycats.com/
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Cheaper, were you at the three crosses on the morning of 24th.   If so, that was us on the point.

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

glad to see ya got back out there brad  icon_mrgreen icon_cool just in time for the cooler weather  icon_razz icon_lol

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Dodge, that was me.  Skipper showed up after a while as well.

Lynn, it was good to be out even for a couple of hours.  I may be out a bit more because my son is starting to want to fish.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Dodge, that was me.  Skipper showed up after a while as well.

Lynn, it was good to be out even for a couple of hours.  I may be out a bit more because my son is starting to want to fish.

Alrighty Brad!!!! Git that boy out on the lake! It's a great thang for a dad to take his boy fishing while he can. They grow up way too quick!

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Alrighty Brad!!!! Git that boy out on the lake! It's a great thang for a dad to take his boy fishing while he can. They grow up way too quick!

I am noticing that growing up quick thing.  Going to do as much as I can with him in hopes that he will seek out old dad in years to come.  My Pop just turned 77 and I made a quick trip to South Texas to see him for Thanksgiving.  Typical day after Thanksgiving:  go to a machine shop owned by an Apache to loan him the tool to rechamber a rifle, hang around a couple hours while the work was done, then off to the shooting range to meet my brother and nephew so the young fellow could sight in his new muzzleloader...

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: