Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
2 rule questions  (Read 3227 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

So we can have 11 rad and reels in the boat but only fish 10 at a time correct ?

After registration can we go catch bait and pick a spot but not fish till 7 am or is catching bait fishing also ?

-------------------------
"Whale Chaser"
-Making fish famous since 2008-
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

So we can have 11 rad and reels in the boat but only fish 10 at a time correct ?

After registration can we go catch bait and pick a spot but not fish till 7 am or is catching bait fishing also ?

I know the answer to the first one is yes.  11 r&r on the boat but only 10 in the water at any one time.  I believe you should be able to catch bait fish before 7.  The 7:00 is rods in water. 

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Unless the rules have changed, you can get bait after registration or once the boats are released.  Catching bait isn't considered fishing since you're not using a rod n reel to catch it. 

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Thanks guys, just wanted to verify it.  rockon

"Whale Chaser"
-Making fish famous since 2008-
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Yes to both.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

thanks guys drawout and i was talkin about it the other day and neither one of us knew

one mans dink is another mans trophy
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

It's always good to have your bait ahead of time just so you know you have it.  You can always throw for some fresh in the morning, but not having to worry about it is always a good thing.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

It's always good to have your bait ahead of time just so you know you have it.  You can always throw for some fresh in the morning, but not having to worry about it is always a good thing.

amen

Brad, you going to make this one, or are yall making Q ?

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Nope, not fishing this one.   Got a higher calling event that day, and besides dad's boat is in the shop, and I'm not fishing a tourney without prefishing it first even if it's my home lake.

Top Bottom  
Minnow

Never been in a tourney but my brother n I are wanting too.My question is can we have bait before hand?

Top Bottom  
Minnow

I c jjason comment answered for me

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: