Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 25, 2019, 02:08:29 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Bad and good  (Read 1986 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

I think I hear clickers in my sleep!!

Went turkey/deer hunting this past weekend and all I got to show for it was this yote.
I was calling for turkey's and he came w/in 20ft before he noticed my decoy.  That was the last thing he noticed  icon_lol as I ended his turkey hunting season early  icon_mrgreen

Did see a doe and heard some birds but nothing to eat went home with me.  Took out my frustrations on some duckies the next day  icon_biggrin  Been limiting out on the quackers so far icon_exclaim except this sunday, only got two of the four we killed.  Lavon just doesn't have enough water on it yet.

Of course I am torn on both fronts.  I want a lower lake level to bank fish for kitties but I need the water for the quackers....what is a man to do icon_eek icon_question

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

way to go ernie   icon_mrgreen icon_cool get rid of them coyotes ... like that blind tooooo

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Yeah, that blind is awesome!

Jeremy
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

cool

Need more fishin time ??
                 GIVE ME A CALL
Top Bottom  

Lunker

I was wondering how well those blinds work.  Apparently pretty good if that yote came in to 20 ft.  And is that public duck hunting on Lavon that you be talkin about?

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I think I hear clickers in my sleep!!

Duck hunting on Cooper mostly.  Lavon is a bit dry so the birdies seem to be at the other lakes right now.  Too many folks on the same puddle of water tends to skerr them quackers away too.  It is fun listening to some of the other folks calling though....donald duck sounds better  icon_lol

Top Bottom  

Lunker

Ya I was wondering where there was some duck huntin up here.  I just moved to Princeton in the summer and reeeeeally need a place to go shoot something!!

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: