Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Domain name expired  (Read 4825 times)
Lunker

I'm far from a "web developer" but I do know some of the basics and I'd be more than happy to volunteer some time to keep things updated on a site.

One key piece is the hosting....who's hosting it and how do they allow uploading, you don't want to use a host that requires any crazy one off upload utility....it needs to be FTP based.

If you need help with the web part I'd be happy to help. Take a look at my site at www.teammadmac.com....that's about all I'm capable of, if you want anything fancier then I can't help. I'm far from the guy that will complain but not offer up assistance.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

2010-2011 NTTC Rookie of the Year

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I'm far from a "web developer" but I do know some of the basics and I'd be more than happy to volunteer some time to keep things updated on a site.

One key piece is the hosting....who's hosting it and how do they allow uploading, you don't want to use a host that requires any crazy one off upload utility....it needs to be FTP based.

If you need help with the web part I'd be happy to help. Take a look at my site at www.teammadmac.com....that's about all I'm capable of, if you want anything fancier then I can't help. I'm far from the guy that will complain but not offer up assistance.

I do appreciate that offer and that you aren't THAT guy  icon_lol     I am a progammer but not much HTML and so I usually struggle with it.  We have the site back up and with something a little more current technology wise, but I gots lots to learn...  THanks again!

-------------------------
Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I do appreciate that offer and that you aren't THAT guy  icon_lol     I am a progammer but not much HTML and so I usually struggle with it.  We have the site back up and with something a little more current technology wise, but I gots lots to learn...  THanks again!

Joe,

I am not a raw HTML coder, but have worked with it.  I mainly do C# .Net coding, but would be glad to offer any assistance that I can.  I am a couple of good HTML / Java developers that I can lean on as well.  Let me know if you need anything and I will see what I can do.

-------------------------
MikeB

Lake Grapevine Small Mouth Buffalo Lake Record Holder - 4/10/2010

Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: