Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2018, 07:11:22 AM

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Domain name expired  (Read 4033 times)
Lunker Extreme

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

icon_rolleyes Falling to pieces. I really hope its just a accident.

-------------------------
"Whale Chaser"
-Making fish famous since 2008-
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I have 4 domain names through the company and they were all set to auto renew, so I will have to call about it.   

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Okay this is getting old we need updates and somewhere to get info when needed. Their cannot be a successful tournament trail if their is no advertisement and everyone is constantly having to ask whats next.Most guys need to know several weeks out so they can get off from work and plan to attend tournaments. Ken I'm sorry if you are having bigger problems right now thats keeping you away. I'm not trying to be a jerk just wanting NTTC to be a success

"Whale Chaser"
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

can't help with the domain thingy, but here are the dates that I got in a text message a couple of months ago.  Not sure if that helps in your planning or not...

------ SMS Text ------
Sent: Jul 21, 2010 11:37 AM
Subject: NTTCtournaments: Tenative schedule...

NTTCtournaments: Tenative schedule set-
Oct 23 Cedar Creek
Nov 20 Lavon
Dec 11 Eagle Mnt
Jan 8 Cooper
Feb 5 T-wok
March 5 Hubbard
April 2&3 Texoma

MikeB

Lake Grapevine Small Mouth Buffalo Lake Record Holder - 4/10/2010

Top Bottom  
Lunker

Drawout couldn't be more right. The Cedar Creek tourney is a month away, right about now is when there should be the most "hype" for the tourney so people have time to plan, prefish, make reservations, etc.

If the domain expired then get a new one and transfer the site over, that takes 5 minutes tops.

The repost of the text message is helpful but it says the schedule is tentative, makes no mention of the location, times, rules, cost, etc, etc. Sure, many people that have fished them before know the answers to some of those questions and some people may not care but MOST people do.

Can't attact new participants this way.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Yeah Mike Ty I already had the tentative schedule though, I'm really just trying to see some more enthusiasm for the tourneys like it once was. I cant even fish most of them but I do enjoy reading the trash talk and talk about the gatherings.

"Whale Chaser"
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Just an FYI......I saw this post on the Texas Fishing Forum.

"Ken made a post on the NTTC's Facebook page the other day saying the CC tourney is still on. Registration and weigh-in will be held at the Chamber Island ramp."

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Yeah David that post is one reason why I brought this up. Maybe its just me but I dont think the majority of people like having to go by hear say to get info for upcoming tournies. Sorry guys im not trying to cause problems just stating my opinion.

"Whale Chaser"
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Yall wear me out

I have been in a class all week to learn some real web programming.  the way i have done this in the past just doesn't work anymore.  I would have to buy a lot of upgrades so that it would work.  I doubt I could have anything ready within a couple of weeks cause I am kinda goin through a hard time........

Is there anyone out there that does web sites that wants to step up and offer their services?Huh??   

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Yall wear me out

I have been in a class all week to learn some real web programming.  the way i have done this in the past just doesn't work anymore.  I would have to buy a lot of upgrades so that it would work.  I doubt I could have anything ready within a couple of weeks cause I am kinda goin through a hard time........

Is there anyone out there that does web sites that wants to step up and offer their services?Huh??  

Not trying to put added pressure on you joe I usually dont look to the actual website for info , I just posted in this thread because it was fairly new and on topic.
In the meantime this forum and the other forum is the best way to keep 90 % of the guys that fish NTTC updated . Im gonna quit posting until we here from the President because im gonna feel real lousy if he is going through things in life thats keeping him away. Lips Sealed

"Whale Chaser"
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I'll see ya'll at two tournies, but that's about it.  I honestly don't think there will be enough turnout at the others to make it worth the drive.  Just sayin.... 

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I dont have much to say about the communication or lack there of issue.  I dont tweet or facebook , thats for dang sure, so I dont know snot more than the next guy

Im pretty sure we will make 3 or 4 of the NTTC tourneys though.

Defenate on the Cabelas T-Wok.

If my work sched will allow , we might hit a few of the Central Texas tourneys as well. 

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

There is a new website.

Texastrophycats.com

I do not have the sightest clue about makeing, running or managing a website but the info is out there now.

I appologize for the lack of info, work has kicked my a$$ and have not had a chance to put something out there.

Facebook and Twitter is easiest for me because I can post on the go from my phone. I do not have access to the forums like I do with the others.

Ken

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I appreciate the info Ken , Thanks

"Whale Chaser"
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: