Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2017, 04:56:06 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
cheap cast nets  (Read 3666 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

Flathead R&R Lake Record Holder

icon_idea I think the large holes may be contributing to my bait woes as of late,  icon_idea so I guess it's time for some new nets.  Anyone ever find a 7' net under $40?  I'm ordering more if anyone wants to join in and save all of us on shipping.  I'll make the order Friday, so PM how many Makos, JoyFish, or BaitBusters you want.  It will be a cash on delivery order.  No money I'll give your net to bf to get us some g-shad.  angel  icon_lol icon_twisted

Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 07:00:59 PM by musky_D

-------------------------
Records are made to be broken...
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

What are your exact prices for the Mako, JoyFish and Bait Buster?

I am getting ready to place a order for around 30 to 50 total .

Maybe I need to start ordering thru you.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I didn't think you were ordering any more after some no-responses to PM's.  icon_redface  I'd rather just place the order through you again.  That was cheap and easy enough before.  Sorry I should've called first.  I'm getting overanxious with the cooler weather coming.  icon_cool

Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 09:48:17 PM by musky_D

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

net under 40? i'll take one icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I didn't think you were ordering any more after some no-responses to PM's.  icon_redface  I'd rather just place the order through you again.  That was cheap and easy enough before.  Sorry I should've called first.  I'm getting overanxious with the cooler weather coming.  icon_cool

As I stated last April... "last order until around October" One or two nets does not justify bulk orders.

I will start a order later tonight in the buy/sell section for those who want some of the first round. I will likely only do these once every 2 months this year instead of once per month. So a little planning may be a option to keep yourself in nets.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Cool man.  I didn't see the post last April.  icon_cool

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: