Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 21, 2018, 06:51:38 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Techniques section  (Read 3662 times)
LLF Fishing Legend

Got this idea in the shower this morning.  Do most of my finer thinking there.....

There are a lot of Techniques that get asked about over and over again.  I think we need to have a section that just lists all of the techniques and have one write up for each.  Not a discussion.  Just one person who is "the authority" on a technique and let it be.  Then when someone asks about "fishing birds", "Jigs under bobbers", "zipping for sandbass", we can point them there.  It also gives newcomers a reference library.  It should probably be segregated by species.

Gotta dry off now.  Hey!  What the...  Isn't it, 7...am icon_question  Server Time?!?&@#**!@  Darn, I missed work again  icon_exclaim   icon_exclaim  icon_exclaim  icon_wink

-------------------------
You think THAT'S hard, try naming two cities in New Hampshire!
Top Bottom  
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

I don't know about you but I read the part about you being in the shower and couldn't stand to read further......  Cheesy

Actually we have thought of that and we (meaning Adam) got started on it...... but then we (this time it was actually both of us) thought...this is a discussion forum,  If people don't ask question....then its just steve-o talking about taking a shower...and no one wants to hear about that!

If we start to see the same question ever week, like the weekly "whats a hell pet" discussion on TFF...we may change our mind..but at this point we like newbies to ask alot of questions.... it gives me something to read while at work...not working.....

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Too much information Steve-O! Don't EVER do that again!  icon_eek

I have been writing up some information on my site as a "How To" but I havent had a lot of time to get it going. I am looking for help with articles on methods for crappie and cat fishing. Every time I learn a new trick I plan on posting it there. Take a look and shoot me some "How To" articles.

Thanks,

ScottB

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Sorry about the shower thing.  Unwanted visual.  At least it wasn't snowman posting.  Oops!  Another unwanted visual....

Hey Scott!  Actually it was your site that sparked this idea.  But it was when I was drying off..(dang, did it again!)  I've been collected some data and writing some notes for myself.  I'll put some effort into polishing these up and sending to you.  Hope others do as well.

You think THAT'S hard, try naming two cities in New Hampshire!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

My two cents worth would be at least Steve-O didn't post pictures and we all know how informative his pictures are of fishing locations. icon_lol  It would be nice though if we downloaded instructional videos (1-2 minutes max) to show how to rig something.  Ed is the master at this sort of thing like his jug fishing assembly photos only a quick flash plugin or something to animate it.  Adam you may have to lock this thread before our ideas get out of hand and get dangerously close to "get a real job".

If it only takes one truck for the government to haul off all your guns then you don't own enough guns!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I actually am planning on adding some video to the page. There are 2 there now from Catfishboat.com. I have a digital camera that takes clips and when I produce them in Windows Media format they are quite small. Less than 256K in most cases. Much more to come!

ScottB

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: