Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 20, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Tore Em Up  (Read 2888 times)
Lunker

Went to Celebration Park and the action was fast and furious, caught abut 30 whoppers similar to the photo, plus a couple of little catfish, all on night crawlers.  Look out folks, there are schools of vicious bream in that lake.

P.S Ignore the Liberace sunglasses, i lost my normal ones and the new ones haven't arrived from ebay yet

-------------------------
Want some guns or CHL training?  Come see me.
Local folks doing business with local folks.
www.misterguns.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

lolol
PB? lolol
Trying to catch bream that small takes quick reflexes. WTG lol

Top Bottom  
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

I've been tempted to go out there with a net..throw a piece of bread out and make a big scoop..just to see how many I could get in one scoop.  they are thick in there.  too bad they are all so small.

I got to where it was so fast and i was loosing so much bait, i cut a small piece of cloth and put it on the hook.. still caught fish.  I think I got that tip from some one on here when fishing the birds in the winter.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Royse City had a fishing tourney a few years ago on their City Park Lake and one kid caught 160 little buggers just like this one!  My grandkids sure had a great time.  I put a 24 lb and 16 lb blue cat in there one time to help keep the bream under control and a couple of weeks later we were walking around the pond on the jogging trail and a guy was there fishing with three young boys about 5 or 6 years old I would guess and when I mentioned there might be some big cats in there one of the boys exclaimed, "I KNOW, we couldn't even get one to the bank last week!!!!"   I knew those boys were hooked for life after stripping the gears in his Sponge Bob Square Pants Zebco.   icon_eek icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

"That's the way I like it, uh huh, uh huh"  orangeyes

-------------------------
If it only takes one truck for the government to haul off all your guns then you don't own enough guns!
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: