Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 21, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Looking for work again!  (Read 8173 times)
LLF Fishing Legend

Well, got bad news again, got let go today from L-3 after a little more than a year.  Business had slowed down and I saw them shedding some salary jobs and I got caught in it.   icon_frown  So I'm looking again.  My main skills are SAP warehouse inventory control and customer service, but I'm keeping my options open to most anything.  If anyone knows of anything let me know, I'd appreciate it.....this really sucks having to look for another job again after working 20 years at TI and just 1 at L-3.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Sorry to hear about your job, keep ya in our prayers

-------------------------
Safe Floor North Texas
www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Sorry to hear about your job, keep ya in our prayers

Thanks Roadtoad.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

checkin into it for ya texdan .....  icon_biggrin  hang in there bud

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

checkin into it for ya texdan .....  icon_biggrin  hang in there bud

Thanks Lynn, I'm hangin.....

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

sorry I'm a little behind on this site..and sorry to hear you are out of work again..did you find something? I could prob put you in contact with the supply manager here at AA to see if he has something.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

sorry I'm a little behind on this site..and sorry to hear you are out of work again..did you find something? I could prob put you in contact with the supply manager here at AA to see if he has something.

Thanks Chris, and nope, still looking.  Had an interview at Triquint (Lynn's company) but don't think anything's coming of it.  How about PM'ing me the contact info, ya never know what might come out of it.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

sent you a pm.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Well, unfortunately I am re-opening this post.  We had a re-org at St. Jude on Thu. and me and another guy got layed off (jobs eliminated with the reorg).  So I'm lookin' again.  Per my 1st post I'm an Inventory Analyst type person with lots of SAP background, also have worked a lot with internal customers both at TI (20 years), L-3 and St. Jude.  This really sucks but nothing I can do about it but start looking again.  Any leads/contacts would be greatly appreciated as the best way to get a job in this economy is through networking.

Thanks....

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Don't know what SAP is, but you might try some of the healthcare related warehousing jobs. Cardinal health, Baylor, ASD Healthcare....all have pretty big warehousing here in DFW. I'll keep my eyes and ears open. Are you in Linked-In?

I love to fish, it's just that simple.

Kes   

Team Double K                  

http://www.texastrophycats.com/
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Don't know what SAP is, but you might try some of the healthcare related warehousing jobs. Cardinal health, Baylor, ASD Healthcare....all have pretty big warehousing here in DFW. I'll keep my eyes and ears open. Are you in Linked-In?

[

Yep, sure am.  SAP is an Enterprise Resource software package (German) that many companies use for Purchasing, Inventory, etc.  Any leads you can throw my way are appreciated!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Dan .... I go through a few job boards .  www.job.com  which i seen had SAP openins at H.P. in Richardson and www.Indeed.com . see if those sites have anything for ya

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

havent you had enough bad luck?? I'll keep my eyes open here at SWA.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

havent you had enough bad luck?? I'll keep my eyes open here at SWA.
Ya, this really sucks.  I was hoping for 5 more years then maybe retire.  Might have to change those plans again.... icon_frown

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Dan .... I go through a few job boards .  www.job.com  which i seen had SAP openins at H.P. in Richardson and www.Indeed.com . see if those sites have anything for ya

I haven't tried job.com but do Indeed every day since it's the one most highly recommended.  Best way to get a job though is through networking ie LinkedIn.  Got my last job via a referrel from a fellow softball umpire.  These days you just MUST have someone that can get you in the door.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: