Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 10:53:23 PM

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
shad on the ramps  (Read 5326 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

Cutter came easily at wind blown Bratonia ramp and bank yesterday afternoon.

-------------------------
William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

yep i got into them near EF yesterday about a hour before dark. Then i busted my net. Knew better than to throw there, but saw like 5 hit the top of the water at once and couldnt help myself. Action = Reaction. LOL ohwell.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

So are y'all getting them from the bank/ramps or having to drag the boat out to throw? Don't want to drag the boat out if i don't have to but for sure need to get some bait tonight...

Steven Stanley
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

So are y'all getting them from the bank/ramps or having to drag the boat out to throw? Don't want to drag the boat out if i don't have to but for sure need to get some bait tonight...

I was in my boat but you could probably hit them from the shore. I was catchin pretty close to the ramp there. and across from the ramp they were in about 2' water. Then got into some hookers over by the Fuel Dock at EF marina, think its about 10' there.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I was in my boat but you could probably hit them from the shore. I was catchin pretty close to the ramp there. and across from the ramp they were in about 2' water. Then got into some hookers over by the Fuel Dock at EF marina, think its about 10' there.

Thanks, I appreciate it...

Steven Stanley
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Learning one step at a time

Mine have been on the ramp, mostly Highland.

Neil
Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: