Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2017, 11:26:19 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
punch bait  (Read 3017 times)
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

heard team catfish now has a punch bait. anybody heard this. would like to get some punch bait that works for those trips to the small ponds. JOE?

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

heard team catfish now has a punch bait. anybody heard this. would like to get some punch bait that works for those trips to the small ponds. JOE?

i have to keep quiet on that stuff, but he has been working on the bair for over a year.  i will have some in 2 weeks......  there is a video on it.

-------------------------
Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

There was a video from TC on the other forum.  I've watch the video.  The new bait has fibers in it  so a plain treble hook will work.

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Your local supplier of no-roll weights!

Extreme Catfish Angler (I live for the screaming clicker)
Chase "Gibby" Gibson

www.northtexastrophycats.com
www.proanglertackle.com
www.beereadys.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

most people are familiar with punch baits because danny had so much luck with his bait over the years.  for those that don't know, there are punch baits and dip baits. dip baits usually require some other contrpation to hold it so that it doesn't all wash away easily.  punch baits are tougher and can just be used with a small treble hook.  the new bait should come in 2 sizes and like others the gallon will be the big seller.  

We always used to carry a tub of DK in the boat for when we couldn't get any fresh shad.  always had good luck with it, but it is just rank.  works good under the birds when the fish aren't as active......  channel cat heaven.

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Looks like the secret 7 bait with cattails added. Cotton would work too.

Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

we all know that DK aint what it used to be. I was looking for a better alternative.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: