Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2017, 03:29:58 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
shallow shad....yet  (Read 3336 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

I haven't fished for a month, at what depth are you catching shad?

-------------------------
William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I caught a few up in the marina at East Fork this morning....  Looks like they were in there pretty good, but I stink at throwing the net  icon_redface  The water in there seems to be from 5-10 feet in most areas.

Jeremy
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Hey Jeremy, I saw you up in there the other day, can't remember when, but within the last week. I was there this morning too getting some fresh for T-Wok, but REAL early. Filled up 5 gallon bags with 2 throws (250+ shad). Unfortunately they aren't they huge ones, but the fish think they're ok: see pics on other lakes  icon_razz icon_razz

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Hey Jeremy, I saw you up in there the other day, can't remember when

icon_mrgreen icon_razz icon_eek icon_confused .... hum ... cheers   icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Hey Jeremy, I saw you up in there the other day, can't remember when, but within the last week. I was there this morning too getting some fresh for T-Wok, but REAL early. Filled up 5 gallon bags with 2 throws (250+ shad). Unfortunately they aren't they huge ones, but the fish think they're ok: see pics on other lakes  icon_razz icon_razz

Couldn't have been me, I haven't been out in the past week (except for today), it must have been some other "gravitationaly challenged" individual.  We all look the same to some people  icon_mrgreen

Jeremy
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I am going to try and find some in the EF slips tomorrow night after dark. Has anyone been having any luck evening time after the sun goes down?

Steven Stanley
Top Bottom  

Lunker

in east fork ive seen some people snag about 13 shad in about 20 drops in one slip pretty funny icon_razz

A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work any time Smiley
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Right now you can't catch shad unless it's dark or close early/late. They run up under the slips during the day and a net wouldn't work. You can catch plenty with a jig, but it sure is a slow process  icon_razz icon_razz

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

I am going to try and find some in the EF slips tomorrow night after dark. Has anyone been having any luck evening time after the sun goes down?

Once the sun goes down its been slow for shad at the EF slips. Best time is early morning and right before dark. Fairly thin last night.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

week before last, I got them close to noon in the slips.

I love to fish, it's just that simple.

Kes   

Team Double K                  

http://www.texastrophycats.com/
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

thanks.. sounds like might get out there a little earlier... don't need much...

Steven Stanley
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Right now you can't catch shad unless it's dark or close early/late. They run up under the slips during the day and a net wouldn't work. You can catch plenty with a jig, but it sure is a slow process  icon_razz icon_razz

icon_lol      icon_lol      icon_lol      icon_lol        icon_lol        icon_lol     

Need more fishin time ??
                 GIVE ME A CALL
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Found a few in the EF slips tonight... Thanks to Jiggy for offloading some of his extra bait into my almost empty bucket... Hope those TWOK cats are hungry for some Lavon shad tomorrow  icon_mrgreen

Steven Stanley
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: